Ahira's Hangar

David Zindell's Neverness, A Requiem for Homo Sapiens and all things Science Fiction and Fantasy
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:01 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: Favorite Character in Memory, Sorrow & Thorn
PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2002 4:27 am 
Master Pilot

Hands down my favorite character is Binabik. He is ever aware of his responsibility as one of the League of Scrolls, even to the extent that he leaves his one & only love not once but twice!

Simon is brave in his own right, but he's is more a 'victim of circumstance' than truly heroic.

Binabik is a keeper of knowledge & history along with being truly faithful to his greater purpose against Osten Ard's common enemy, even when those around him won't listen to his warnings.

So who is your fav...Joshua? Simon? Miriamelle? Pyrates?Divinan? Isgrimmur? Elias? Jiriki? <i></i>

Post subject: Re: Favorite Character in Memory, Sorrow & Thorn
PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2002 3:05 am 
Pilot

My favourite character is Ser Camaris I like the fact that despite his prowess he does not glory in battle, nor is he bloodthirsty and I admire his dedication to God, despite the mistakes he has made in the past God is the Lord, of Angels, and of Men, - and of Elves. -J.R.R. Tolkien
We may ignore, but we can nowhere evade, the presence of God.- C.S. Lewis
Ser Camaris, if you were a woman, I'd take you out myself.-Lord Manwoody 3/27/02<i></i>

Post subject: Favorite character...
PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2003 9:27 pm 
Pilot

Top Three:

1. Top of them all is Count Eolair (in case you haven't guessed by my ID). He's sweet, sensitive, good at politicking and all things related, and of of the best culture. And him and Maegwin... Aww!! but I'm totally in love...

2. Of course, poor Josua's second, because everything happens to the poor guy, and he really never did much wrong... Cynical and completely hopeless... he deserves credit for everything he's gone through.

3. Isgrimnur, basically because he's absolutely hilarious. And he's friends with the top two.

And of course, Dinivan, Jiriki, Binabik, Qantaqa and more...

I can't resist. There's an image for my favorite movie, and its too great to pass up...

-CNM-

wait wait, these images are great...
me reading about Eolair: <i></i>