Ahira's Hangar

David Zindell's Neverness, A Requiem for Homo Sapiens and all things Science Fiction and Fantasy
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:02 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: Trillion
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2002 4:40 pm 
Pilot

If your like me and use ICQ, MSN, AIM and YAHOO because you have friends that use only one of them or the other....I just found the messenger called Trillion. It's is ONE messenger service that connects ALL your other messengers into just one program! It is so awesome! Instead of having four messengers open at one time (or usually none cause it annoys me) I now can have just one open but be online for all of them. This just rocks! Click for Trillion
The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt.
<i></i>

Post subject: Re: Trillion
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2002 4:54 pm 
Master Pilot

Wow!! That is great!! I just have MSN, but I kno folks like Sky, MsMaryMalone have 3 or 4 inst. mess services and 2 prospective pilots r stuck on AIM--so I will tell every1!!! Thanks 4 a VERY cool and USEFUL tip, Fid!!!! The true human being is the meaning of the universe. He is a dancing star. He is the exploding singularity with infinite possibilities. <i></i>

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2002 9:32 pm 
Master Pilot

I have AIM, maybe Ill check out this Trillion you speak of... Your affectionate uncle Screwtape<i></i>

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2002 3:34 pm 
Master Pilot

I just downloaded Trillian!!! If it works as you say it will be way cool and heaps convenient!! Now do I use it in place of msn aim icq and yahoo?? So if I go ahead and uninstall all that stuff I will still be able to utilise all that gear?

*am technically challenged at the best of times and this is no exception* health and healing<i></i>

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2002 10:18 pm 
Master Pilot

I dunno if its worth it... all I have is AIM.... Your affectionate uncle, Screwtape<i></i>

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2002 12:26 am 
Pilot

Install Trillion and it tells you step by step how to set it up. It will say "Enter your MSN name and password", simple. And yes you can uninstall all the messengers and Trillion will work. You do not need the software for each individual one installed. I took all mine off.
The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt.
<i></i>

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2002 11:11 pm 
Master Pilot

My Trillian works great now, I'm very happy--p.s. my email's all back in order

If the brain were so simple we could understand it, we would be so simple we couldn't.
Lyall Watson
<i></i>

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2002 4:07 am 
Master Pilot

ooops I never got back to say .. oh yeah I love my trillian!! it is the best ..

nice and neat [minimal meggage ] .. and easy to use ..

I highly recommend it to everyone!! health and healing<i></i>

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2002 11:57 pm 
Master Pilot

I LOVE Trillian! And now Danlo looked in that direction, too. He remembered that snowy owls mate in the darkest part of deep winter, and so along with this beautiful white bird perched in a tree a hundred feet away, he turned to face the sea as he watched and waited.

Ahira, Ahira, he called out silently to the sky. Ahira, Ahira<i></i>

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2003 6:09 am 
Master Pilot

health and healing<i></i>

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2003 4:35 pm 
Master Pilot

I just downloaded it, it was the easiest download ever! Its very cool! Hello, and good-bye, as always.

Further up, and further in<i></i>

Post subject: thanks alot!
PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2003 3:54 am 
Pilot

hey... this is easier 2 use and it helps out 4 a person who have alot of buddylists; it combines into one and i can keep track on who's online and talk to them.. thanks alot! <i></i>

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2003 5:04 am 
Master Pilot

Cool! Don't b a stranger! And now Danlo looked in that direction, too. He remembered that snowy owls mate in the darkest part of deep winter, and so along with this beautiful white bird perched in a tree a hundred feet away, he turned to face the sea as he watched and waited.

Post subject: Re: thanks alot!
PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2003 6:53 am 
Lady Scryer

If I try to download this thing will it mess up my AOL buddy stuff or my AIM? I am such a complete idiot when it comes to this stuff, if there's anything that can go wrong, I will make it so! Ankh-Morpork people considered that spelling was a sort of optional extra. They believed in it the same way they believed in punctuation; it didn't matter where you put it, so long as it was there.~Terry Pratchett<i></i>

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2003 2:06 pm 
Master Pilot

don't worry it switches it right over! very quick download and very ez, simple instructions! It's great u'll b glad u switched! And now Danlo looked in that direction, too. He remembered that snowy owls mate in the darkest part of deep winter, and so along with this beautiful white bird perched in a tree a hundred feet away, he turned to face the sea as he watched and waited.