[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4183: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4185: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4186: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4187: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Ahira's Hangar • View topic - music links--Tool, Hawkwind, Santana, Camel, Holocaust...

Ahira's Hangar

David Zindell's Neverness, A Requiem for Homo Sapiens and all things Science Fiction and Fantasy
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 9:13 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: music links--Tool, Hawkwind, Santana, Camel, Holocaust...
PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2002 2:12 pm 
Master Pilot

www.santana.com/shamanflash.html
If the brain were so simple we could understand it, we would be so simple we couldn't.
Lyall Watson
<i>Edited by: danlo60 at: 12/26/02 10:08:22 pm
</i>

Post subject: music website links--Camel
PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2002 8:16 pm 
Master Pilot

!!! Camel is SO cool! They rock!
If the brain were so simple we could understand it, we would be so simple we couldn't.
Lyall Watson
<i></i>

Post subject: music website links--Hawkwind
PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2002 4:57 am 
Master Pilot

I've got 2 go 2 Kevin's Watch and get that Holocaust link!!! The band, Hawkwind, is xtremely cool and did the music 4 the Zelazny audiotapes of The Chronicles of Amber!!!www.hawkwind.com/ And now Danlo looked in that direction, too. He remembered that snowy owls mate in the darkest part of deep winter, and so along with this beautiful white bird perched in a tree a hundred feet away, he turned to face the sea as he watched and waited.

Ahira, Ahira, he called out silently to the sky. Ahira, Ahira<i>Edited by: danlo60 at: 4/3/03 6:54:42 am
</i>

Post subject: Tool's site
PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2002 5:10 am 
Master Pilot

some of the best lyrics, anger and "thinking man's (or woman's) music" out there...www.toolband.com And now Danlo looked in that direction, too. He remembered that snowy owls mate in the darkest part of deep winter, and so along with this beautiful white bird perched in a tree a hundred feet away, he turned to face the sea as he watched and waited.

Ahira, Ahira, he called out silently to the sky. Ahira, Ahira<i></i>

Post subject: Holocaust
PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2002 11:53 pm 
Master Pilot

Here's that pesky Holocaust link www.zwarp.com/artists/ek/...caust.html they did an album called Covenant, inspired by SRD's Chornicles...
And now Danlo looked in that direction, too. He remembered that snowy owls mate in the darkest part of deep winter, and so along with this beautiful white bird perched in a tree a hundred feet away, he turned to face the sea as he watched and waited.

Ahira, Ahira, he called out silently to the sky. Ahira, Ahira<i>Edited by: danlo60 at: 4/3/03 6:55:34 am
</i>

Post subject: Statis? Sounds interesting!!!
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2003 1:53 pm 
Master Pilot

U know u can post ur links here 2--this is NOT my xclusive topic...anyway this came in my email 2day and looks interesting--this lady, Sharon Delk must have taken my name from Ottmar's (the artist on our background) guestbook @ Luna Negra. com:

Quote:If you like Ottmar Liebert I believe that you will enjoy Price ,Morant, diMino's new album Stasis. To hear samples of the music and to read the story of how an Autistic child positively reacted to the music please visit their website. www.afterstation.com And now Danlo looked in that direction, too. He remembered that snowy owls mate in the darkest part of deep winter, and so along with this beautiful white bird perched in a tree a hundred feet away, he turned to face the sea as he watched and waited.

Post subject: Re: Statis? Sounds interesting!!!
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2003 8:46 pm 
Pilot

I don't know if you are familiar with this website already, but it's a great resource for Camel fans. It has Lyrics, music files, TAB files, name it!
Camel Discography

And since you like OL, maybe you would like/have heard of David Qualey?
Did some Windham Hill back in early '80s and is now releasing from Germany. Here's his website (better have a high speed connection or be VERY patient)-
David Qualey

<i></i>

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2003 1:37 am 
Master Pilot

Wow, that's cool place! I have the 2 CD set Camel: The Retrospection. Need by get more! And now Danlo looked in that direction, too. He remembered that snowy owls mate in the darkest part of deep winter, and so along with this beautiful white bird perched in a tree a hundred feet away, he turned to face the sea as he watched and waited.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2003 9:44 pm 
Master Pilot

ZWAN Zwan's website, and the site you'll get sent to if you go to smashingpumpkins.com

billy-corgan.net is a good site, too! Further up, and further in!

Despite all my rage, I am still just a rat in a cage!- The Smashing Pumpkins <i></i>

Post subject: Re: Bodeans
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2003 1:06 am 
Master Pilot

A cool rockin' band my wife discovered. She found them in a catalog, their music was described as folk, mixed with rock - a perfect mix for me. They are awesome - check em out if you havent already. I wonder if Duchess has heard of them?
www.bodeans.net/ Cripple but free; I was blind all the time I was learning to see<i></i>

Post subject: Re: Grateful Dead
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2003 2:02 am 
Master Pilot

www.dead.net Cripple but free; I was blind all the time I was learning to see<i>Edited by: Earthblood at: 9/22/03 7:06 pm
</i>

Post subject: Re: music links--Tool, Hawkwind, Santana, Camel, Holocaust...
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 2:46 pm 
Master Pilot

http://archive.org/

Live recordings from hundreds of bands - a boatload of Dead shows, of course!