[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4183: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4185: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4186: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4187: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Ahira's Hangar • View topic - The Elohimfest Planning Thread :)

Ahira's Hangar

David Zindell's Neverness, A Requiem for Homo Sapiens and all things Science Fiction and Fantasy
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:57 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 44 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Post subject: Re: Elohimfest Planning Thread :)
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2004 8:50 pm 
Pilot

I hate to be so difficult, but I am having a great deal of trouble making reservations online. Do you by any chance have a website, Duchess? I looked all through the Elohimfest thread on the Watch and I could not find a link. <i></i>

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2004 10:51 pm 
Lady Scryer

It's fine Lady Caam.
You can try this for the main website for the park, with all sorts of links, including lodging:Grand Canyon National Park or this one to the company that runs the hotels and lodges for several national parks (including the Grand Canyon South Rim) : www.grandcanyonlodges.com/ ******************************************************

Our lives are the songs that sing the universe into existence.~David Zindell
<i></i>

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2004 3:12 pm 
Pilot

Thanks, Duchess. I just put through a reservation request for Monday the 28th. I hope that is the right day! <i></i>

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2004 5:23 pm 
Lady Scryer

Sounds just right. ******************************************************

<i></i>

Post subject: Re: The Elohimfest Planning Thread :)
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2004 4:56 pm 
Pilot

Ok - I hate to have to ask but I'n gonna because I WANT TO KNOW.

The Elohimfest. I've got a nice flavor of what is going to be happening but WHAT IS IT? A CON or no? Is there a website for it? Or is it a private gathering?

You know what they say, "Enquiring minds what to know!" <i></i>

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2004 5:26 pm 
Lady Scryer

go over to kevin's watch, go to the Thomas Covenant forum, and you will see a huge thread dedicated to it.
It is sort of like a private con for members of that board and for this one...many of us will be getting together to meet each other, have fun, and have dinner with Stephen R. Donaldson. ******************************************************

<i></i>

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2004 11:04 pm 
Master Pilot

I have the new restaurant picked out, btw... *****
Before, you are wise; after, you are wise. In between you are otherwise.
Fravashi saying (from the formularies of Osho the Fool) <i></i>

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2004 3:53 am 
Lady Scryer

Cool.
I am sure you have picked out a nice one.
I am truly looking forward to this. ******************************************************

<i></i>

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2004 4:32 am 
Pilot

I have never heard back from Maswick Lodge!

Also, is the restaurant posted anywhere? Or are we keeping it underwraps for the time being?

I cannot wait!! <i></i>

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2004 5:29 am 
Master Pilot

I can tell you the name of the new restaurant safely as there are 6 locations in Albq. It's called Gardunos and has semi-private rooms. Gardunos serves New Mexican food and some standard cusine, they make some of the best margaritas in the world, their fajitas are outstanding and they prob make the 2nd best chicken enchilada in town.

Our reservations are set for 20-30 people at 6:30. We have a private room for 2 hours and two people, now, will be filming the interview. We're keeping the exact location secret so no one will crash. SRD was emailed with the new info 2 days ago. *****
Before, you are wise; after, you are wise. In between you are otherwise.
Fravashi saying (from the formularies of Osho the Fool) <i></i>

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2004 6:32 pm 
Lady Scryer

Keeping the exact location under wraps except for those who will be going is probably a very good idea. We would not want Mr. Donaldson to be inundated with hundreds of unknown people in the middle of his dinner.... ******************************************************

<i></i>

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2004 3:41 am 
Pilot

I think that neither would we want to be innundated with hundreds of people! <i></i>

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2004 5:19 pm 
Lady Scryer

A little over two months now! Can't wait!!!!!!!! ******************************************************

<i></i>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 10:26 pm 
Lady Scryer

just locking this, since the meeting took place so long ago...

Image Image Image

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 44 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3