Ahira's Hangar

David Zindell's Neverness, A Requiem for Homo Sapiens and all things Science Fiction and Fantasy
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:40 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: Chapters 6 & 7 underway as of today!!!
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2002 3:19 am 
Master Pilot

earth(y) to sky....earth(y) to sky.....come in sky are you out there? Get back in the loop!!!!!! We need you in there. Of course you have been posting there. Wait till next week...

a certain 'earthy' character is heading up the discussion..
Tune in for some undoubtable of the wall observations and conclusions <i></i>

Post subject: Re: Chapters 6 & 7 underway as of today!!!
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2002 8:36 am 
Master Pilot

sky to 'earth(y) .. sky to earth(y) .. are you down there??

will do .. roger and out ..

I just need to find time now to actually read .. just bought the Lion,Witch and Wardrobe yesterday so will be set for that .. am finishing the Gap .. and should be finishing Neverness .. but havent yet .. and gotta keep up with the group read at the Watch .. thank the gods I havent committed to reading the Sil at the Gap of Rohan too!!

I'll pull a sneaky .. and just read from where we are now eh??? health and healing<i></i>

Post subject: Earthy?
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2002 5:27 pm 
Master Pilot

R u doing the next read on Sat?
If the brain were so simple we could understand it, we would be so simple we couldn't.
Lyall Watson
<i></i>

Post subject: Re: Earthy?
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2002 10:03 pm 
Master Pilot

Yes I am! Fasten your seatbelts - earthy's leading a thread @ the Watch! Have to go back & reread so its fresh. I started TIW when we started the group read & am now almost finished with WGW. As I said before, TCTC sucked me in & won't let go. This has been the best read I've had - seems like sometimes I've never read it at all with some of the revelations I get now....age changes your perspective I guess. <i></i>

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2002 12:19 am 
Master Pilot

I kno what u mean! I went 7 chapts past the Unhomed, then 2 did 2 major posts that got knocked off by my, improperly set, modem on Vespers/Council. And when I finally got my big post up--I was really NOT satisfied w/it @ ALL! So now I have 2 do the same 4 type of back-up posting 4 last week! morale of story--fix modem and kept appointed chapters fresh--or one can easily lose jist of any neat arguement or point one is trying 2 make!
If the brain were so simple we could understand it, we would be so simple we couldn't.
Lyall Watson
<i></i>

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2002 3:29 am 
Master Pilot

eager beavers!! health and healing<i></i>

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2002 3:31 am 
Master Pilot

sky to earth (y) .. sky to earth (y) .. where are you buddy??

havn't seen Earthy in a while?? .. anyone heard how he is and where he is? and .. just whyhe not here nor there much???

health and healing<i></i>

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2002 5:16 am 
Master Pilot

Michael Giantfriend is now doing an AMAZING job with LFB chapters 19 & 20. He really swings with dem Ramen! It would b WELL worth ur while 2 look at this part of the read!

LFB conclusion coming up soon! Tres x-cit-tang!
Lyall Watson
<i>Edited by: danlo60 at: 12/14/02 2:39:32 pm
</i>

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2002 9:47 am 
Master Pilot

cool!! and by the way Mgiant friend is not the most vintaged of the old members .. amy was before MGF .. as were quite a number of others .. Hearthcoal too I think .. but I cant remember .. but I do remember when MG-friend came .. and t'was a good day!!

He is however .. one of our most Irish members .. and one of the more intelligent posters on the board .. health and healing<i></i>

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2002 12:33 am 
Master Pilot

any member b4 me is vintage 2 me!
Lyall Watson
<i>Edited by: danlo60 at: 12/14/02 5:33:57 pm
</i>

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2002 7:34 pm 
Master Pilot

when I asked Vain on KW when we could look 4ward 2 kayseryn's dissection of LFB chapters 21-22, he replied: "danlo - I'm thinking probably towards the end of Jan 2003."

And now Danlo looked in that direction, too. He remembered that snowy owls mate in the darkest part of deep winter, and so along with this beautiful white bird perched in a tree a hundred feet away, he turned to face the sea as he watched and waited.

Ahira, Ahira, he called out silently to the sky. Ahira, Ahira<i>Edited by: danlo60 at: 12/21/02 12:36:25 pm
</i>

Post subject: kayseryn has appeared!!!
PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2003 8:25 pm 
Master Pilot

kayseryn appeared on the Watch 2day and rumor has it the the Read will resume VERY shortly! And now Danlo looked in that direction, too. He remembered that snowy owls mate in the darkest part of deep winter, and so along with this beautiful white bird perched in a tree a hundred feet away, he turned to face the sea as he watched and waited.

Ahira, Ahira, he called out silently to the sky. Ahira, Ahira<i></i>

Post subject: Re: kayseryn has appeared!!!
PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2003 5:39 am 
Master Pilot

kaysryn's post is up the Group Read is back in action! And now Danlo looked in that direction, too. He remembered that snowy owls mate in the darkest part of deep winter, and so along with this beautiful white bird perched in a tree a hundred feet away, he turned to face the sea as he watched and waited.

Post subject: Drinny has appeared!!!
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2003 6:06 am 
Lady Scryer

And now Drinny has taken his turn, as we near the end of Lord Foul's Bane.Quote:The Moon is free! Our lives are the songs that sing the universe into existence.~David Zindell<i></i>

Post subject: Re: Drinny has appeared!!!
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2003 11:12 am 
Master Pilot

true...Drinny has just started the final 2 chapthers of LFB and The Illearth War should begin in 2 weeks or so... And now Danlo looked in that direction, too. He remembered that snowy owls mate in the darkest part of deep winter, and so along with this beautiful white bird perched in a tree a hundred feet away, he turned to face the sea as he watched and waited.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next