[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4183: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4185: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4186: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4187: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Ahira's Hangar • View topic - !!!!!!!!OMG he's coming!!!!!!!

Ahira's Hangar

David Zindell's Neverness, A Requiem for Homo Sapiens and all things Science Fiction and Fantasy
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:09 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 10 posts ] 
 Post subject: !!!!!!!!OMG he's coming!!!!!!!
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2003 10:02 pm 
Master Pilot

Dear Mr (danlo-ed. )--

Thanks for the invitation to Elohimfest. I've put the dates on my
calendar. I'm sure we can get together for some time then. I won't be
interested in going out for any sightseeing; but we can plan time for some
discussions etc. Just let me know more as your plans develop.

And please reply to this message so that I'll know you received it.

Thanks for your interest!

--Steve

"The brighter you are, the more you have to learn."
--Don Herold

Stephen R. Donaldson
And now Danlo looked in that direction, too. He remembered that snowy owls mate in the darkest part of deep winter, and so along with this beautiful white bird perched in a tree a hundred feet away, he turned to face the sea as he watched and waited.

Ahira, Ahira, he called out silently to the sky. Ahira, Ahira<i></i>

Post subject: Re: !!!!!!!!OMG he's coming!!!!!!!
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2003 8:54 pm 
Master Pilot

That's so cool! ________________
I wanna feel the metamorphosis and cleansing I've endured within my shadow. Change is coming. Now is my time. Listen to my muscle memory. Contemplate what I've been clinging to. -Tool, "Forty-Six & Two" <i></i>

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2003 1:10 am 
Lady Scryer

I am still freaking out! Our lives are the songs that sing the universe into existence.~David Zindell
****Tavern Wench of DOGMA, the Defenders of George Martin's Art****<i></i>

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2003 2:46 am 
Master Pilot

WHY does it have to be in New Freaking Mexico?!

~Foamy~ <i></i>

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2003 1:09 pm 
Master Pilot

Danlo - YOU ROCK!!!!
That is so awesome!
I will do my best to get there!!!
Cripple but free; I was blind all the time I was learning to see<i></i>

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2003 5:35 pm 
Lady Scryer

wife and son, too, I hope earthy! Our lives are the songs that sing the universe into existence.~David Zindell
****Tavern Wench of DOGMA, the Defenders of George Martin's Art****<i></i>

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2003 6:26 am 
Master Pilot

that is freaky deaky kewl .. lol ..

i love Donaldsons sense of humour .. Mr. danlo-ed as in dan load the mother load

well whatever .. i thought it was pretty hilarious

and and how cool .. to actually HAVE his email addy!! lol i would kill for that little beauty lol ..

but hey .. we want to have a web-cam hook-up while SRD is with you guys too is that even going to be possible?

i am trying to organise an aussie and kiwi get together .. during that time .. so how amazing would it be to web-cam hook it all up together ..

it will be like we're actually there with all u lucky guys!! 'Smoke me a kipper .. I'll be back for breakfast!

'health and healing<i></i>

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2003 3:47 pm 
Master Pilot

Sky, I but in the (danlo-ed) to replace my real last name--ed means: edit *****
Before, you are wise; after, you are wise. In between you are otherwise.
Fravashi saying (from the formularies of Osho the Fool) <i></i>

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2003 5:59 am 
Master Pilot

oh!!! haha .. did you??

lol .. that was very modest of you :P eh?

maybe its an aussie thing .. lol .. 'Smoke me a kipper .. I'll be back for breakfast!

'health and healing<i></i>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 10:27 pm 
Lady Scryer

just locking this, as the meeting took place years ago...

Image Image Image

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 10 posts ]