[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4183: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4185: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4186: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4187: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Ahira's Hangar • View topic - Mezla News, Release Dates, Etc.

Ahira's Hangar

David Zindell's Neverness, A Requiem for Homo Sapiens and all things Science Fiction and Fantasy
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 1:33 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: Mezla News, Release Dates, Etc.
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 12:44 am 
Lady Scryer

Image Image Image

Post subject: Re: Mezla News, Release Dates, Etc.
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 12:47 am 
Lady Scryer

Image Image Image

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:47 pm 
Master Pilot

Good news about NoK -- I might actually read it now...

My books:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:51 pm 
Lady Scryer

Image Image Image

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 10:59 pm 
Lady Scryer

Apparently the prologue is also posted, but I cannot access the website where it is posted, as it is blocked at work. :?

Image Image Image

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:00 am 
Master Pilot

Excellent news on all books! Thanks duchess! :D

Highdrake's mastery of spells and sorcery was not much greater than his pupil's, but he had clear in his mind the idea of something very much greater, the wholeness of knowledge. And that made him a mage.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 4:35 pm 
Lady Scryer

I love the British cover of DOD, by the way. 8) It is gorgeous. :mrgreen:

Image Image Image

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 5:09 pm 
Master Pilot

Waddley posted a link to the prologue at the Watch. It's shiny. 8)

My books:

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:05 pm 
Lady Scryer

I'm kind of bummed. If I am reading the release dates right on the Amazons, it looks like DOD will be released in the US later than Britian AGAIN. :cry:

Image Image Image

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:42 pm 
Master Pilot

I believe you're right, Duchess. In honor of their stupidity, I'm springing for the UK version *again*. Urk.

My books:

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:06 pm 
Lady Scryer

I did see the first review of the book today - very positive, but that particular blogger is a huge Erikson fanboi, so you have to take anything he says with a grain of salt. Apparently the book ends on a huge cliffhanger. :(

If I get time later, I will put up a link...

Image Image Image

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:07 am 
Lady Scryer

Image Image Image

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:13 pm 
Master Pilot

Would that be pat5150's blog? Just curious. I've never read one of his reviews before, other than the teasers he posts at the Watch.

That said...hmm, gonna be an interesting read, I think...

My books:

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:00 pm 
Lady Scryer

Image Image Image

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:53 pm 
Master Pilot

Don't worry, I *always* take him with a grain of salt. It annoys me that the only thing he ever contributes to the Watch are plugs for his blog. Except for the FR review he posted that was rife with untagged spoilers -- and he didn't understand why people were complaining. Jeebus. :roll:

My books: