[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4183: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4185: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4186: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4187: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Ahira's Hangar • View topic - Welcome to The Cantina!

Ahira's Hangar

David Zindell's Neverness, A Requiem for Homo Sapiens and all things Science Fiction and Fantasy
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:16 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: Welcome to The Cantina!
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 2:24 am 
"It is not death. It is purpose."

Location: The Harper Hall, Fort Hold, the Northern Continent, Pern
Hi all!

I'm Menolly, your humble (HA!) hostess and archivist for anything and everything food and drink related. Many of the recipes cached here will be coming from the wonderful giving posters in on Kevins Watch. But feel free to share your recipes here as well!

For now the forum won't be quite as organized as I hope to make it, but I need to find out techincally how to do what I envision, and we're working on that. In the meantime, each cached recipe will have it's own thread. Feel free to comment and converse about each recipe in the thread, i.e., any questions you may have on the technique to make it, or reviews on if you liked it or not. I just want to keep the first post of each recipe thread as the recipe itself for now, sort of how the group read dissection chapter threads work.

LMK if anyone would like me to duplicate some of the topics that are in The Galley here. Right now I don't see a need to do so, but I am open to suggestions.

Again, welcome! And...Mangia!!

The world gets new-made every time you blink folks. Drop some of that baggage. ;)
~Avatar

When the Power of Love overcomes the love of power, the World will know Peace. ~Jimi Hendrix

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 4:06 am 
The UnTitled

Hahaha. ANother new forum. :D Great. Good luck. ;)

--A

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 4:10 am 

The world gets new-made every time you blink folks. Drop some of that baggage. ;)
~Avatar

When the Power of Love overcomes the love of power, the World will know Peace. ~Jimi Hendrix

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 4:12 am 
The UnTitled

:LOLS: Nah, I like new forums. :lol:

--A

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 3:37 pm 
The Timekeeper

OW this is scary! Guess I'll have to either move this or change the name of Cthulhu's Corner as it has always been strategically located in the lower bottom corner of the page for a reason. I guess I've become the ever-vacationing CEO while Av and Duchy do all the work... :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 3:51 pm 

~Avatar

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 4:20 pm 
Lady Scryer

No reason to mess with the horror forum. :) Since I am the guilty party in the creation of this forum, I went ahead and moved it to a place where it looked good to me. :) Danlo can go ahead and move it again if he thinks he would like it someplace else, though. :)

And darn it Danlo - get Lady Tam in here with some of her wonderful recipes, too. She is a scrumptious cook! 8) I hope you know what a lucky man you are! :razz:

Image Image Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 10:46 pm 
Master Pilot

Mmmm....a food forum.... 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 2:48 am 

~Avatar

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 10:58 pm 
Master Pilot

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 8:08 pm 

*whew*

The Index of Recipes is finished. Please let me know if you find any errors.

~Avatar

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 5:04 am 
The UnTitled

Nice job Menolly. Lotta work this has been. :D Congrats.

--A

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 1:37 pm 

*happy smile*

Thanks Av...

~Avatar

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 9:25 pm 

...updated the 12/21/2007...

~Avatar