Ahira's Hangar

David Zindell's Neverness, A Requiem for Homo Sapiens and all things Science Fiction and Fantasy
It is currently Mon May 06, 2024 10:59 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 67 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: Other peoples habits that drive you nuts!!!!
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2003 5:55 am 
Master Pilot

cooliooolio and I missed it!! :( 'Smoke me a kipper .. I'll be back for breakfast!

'health and healing<i></i>

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2003 9:56 am 
Master Pilot

Quote:People that keep driving in their lane, even though all the cars in the other lane are backed up and the sign said "lane closed 1 mile" three quarters of a mile ago.

You wouldn't like my tactics then Syl. I don't merge until I'm forced to. <i></i>

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2003 12:25 am 
Master Pilot

Ewww!!! I have to add another thing to my list- I hate it when people (Brandon Lindsay-ewww!) stare at you while constantly licking their lips. This kid is stalker material, the gross little pervert. :"> <i></i>

Post subject: Damelon!
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2003 12:50 am 
Lady Scryer

Remind me to never get in a car with you! <i></i>

Post subject: Re: Damelon!
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2003 5:04 am 
Master Pilot

I hate it when people chew their toenails. Its horrible! <i></i>

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2003 7:46 pm 
Master Pilot

.. my kids do that!! .. ewww .. its one step worse than finger nail chewing .. *shudders*

I was thinking about this the other day .. and I know what really bugs me .. people who are afraid of water!!!!

Not like duchy is .. but folks who dont bathe!! or use deoderant!! .. unless ofcourse their asian .. cos they dont seem to need deoderant or ever get B.O.

I was at the shops the other day with my better half .. and I almost vomitted!! the most putrid putrescent (sp?) odour assailed my delicate nostrils!!!!! and it was like there was no escaping the malificent odour!! stinky-poohs!!!!

in law you take your victims as they come .. and it just happens that I am very sensitive to smell ..

but even the most insensitive olorfactory (sp?) senses would have picked that kind of scent up!!! it was really horrible .. and then I knew .. this is a habbit that really makes me sick to my stomach!!

poor smelly person 'Smoke me a kipper .. I'll be back for breakfast!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2003 9:45 pm 
Master Pilot

Yikes! indeed... <i></i>

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2003 12:10 am 
Master Pilot

"Smelly cat, ooooo, smelly cat" Ya kno what bugs is "know it alls" or "know it all" wannabees! These arrogant buttholes. Don't u just want 2 stick a pin in them and watch them go And now Danlo looked in that direction, too. He remembered that snowy owls mate in the darkest part of deep winter, and so along with this beautiful white bird perched in a tree a hundred feet away, he turned to face the sea as he watched and waited.

Ahira, Ahira, he called out silently to the sky. Ahira, Ahira<i>Edited by: danlo60 at: 4/19/03 5:12:01 pm
</i>

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2003 12:21 am 
Master Pilot

I hate it when my cat turns into Kung-Fu Kittie and beats me up. If I had a social life, you'd all be dead.<i></i>

Post subject: annoying things
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2003 3:43 pm 
Lady Scryer

When my cats spit up furballs on carpet it annoys me. They never seem to make a bare flooring surface -- they always find the area rug or the carpeting!!

My personal pet peeve of the day is people who poop all over someone else's parade. When they see someone all happy and glowing and in a good mood, why do they have to be nasty and mean to that person and try to make them feel bad??? Our lives are the songs that sing the universe into existence.~David Zindell
****Tavern Wench of DOGMA, the Defenders of George Martin's Art****<i></i>

Post subject: Re: annoying things
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2003 11:49 pm 
Master Pilot

Mean People Suck! (hussh MP Syl!! ) And now Danlo looked in that direction, too. He remembered that snowy owls mate in the darkest part of deep winter, and so along with this beautiful white bird perched in a tree a hundred feet away, he turned to face the sea as he watched and waited.

Ahira, Ahira, he called out silently to the sky. Ahira, Ahira<i></i>

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2003 2:40 am 
Master Pilot

Nice people.... *mumbles incoherently* ________________
I wanna feel the metamorphosis and cleansing I've endured within my shadow. Change is coming. Now is my time. Listen to my muscle memory. Contemplate what I've been clinging to. -Tool, "Forty-Six & Two"<i></i>

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2003 7:57 pm 
Master Pilot

Ignorant people Further up, and further in! <i></i>

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2003 6:39 am 
Master Pilot

thankfully I dont know peeps that poop all over your parades .. kinda peeps .. but yeah that sucks!!

mean peeps .. really mean peeps wherever you are .. watch out!!!! .. .. resistance to niceness is futile .. or is it the other way round?? I think I'm missing somethin' *shrugs*

dragsville .. helltown ..

smart arses .. mmm .. have been called a smart arse myself aforetime .. .. but I's means well mostly .. but not alwaysly

yeah bigotted ignorant view points .. and anything that disagrees with my own superior opinions bother me .. hee hee ..

i'm a meglamaniac with delusions of granduer .. and proud of it!! 'Smoke me a kipper .. I'll be back for breakfast!

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2003 5:40 am 
Master Pilot

Telemarketers annoy me. *no offense to anyone in here who's a telemarketer* "Molly is not afraid." Alf's voice was cold. "Molly is excited. She thinks that she will have me when I am done with you. She is a fool. I do not fornicate with animals."<i></i>

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 67 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next