Ahira's Hangar

David Zindell's Neverness, A Requiem for Homo Sapiens and all things Science Fiction and Fantasy
It is currently Sat May 11, 2024 2:11 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: Other peoples habits that drive you nuts!!!!
PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2002 4:17 pm 
Master Pilot

I can't stand "tea-tinkers"!!! You know those people who put sugar in their tall iced teas @ restraurants, stir it w/their spoons and never seem 2 stop. Or course, each time around they <i> must</i> make it a point 2 hit the sides of the glass 2 or 3 times. "tink, tink, tink, tink, tink!!" arrghhh!!! **grates teeth**(is grating teeth <i> another</i> bad habit?). Cell phones and pagers in public situations also drive me nuts! If we aren't allowed 2 smoke (bad habit) in restraurants others shouldn't b allowed 2 bring cellphones or pagers in2 them! But what do u do then? Create a seperate section 4 Dr.s, Parents and certified emergency cases? (Ha, ha!!I've met a few CECs in my day!). Y'all should only bring in pagers set on vibrate. It more fun that way!!! So **picks nose** what kind of habits really chaff ur hide?? The true human being is the meaning of the universe. He is a dancing star. He is the exploding singularity with infinite possibilities. <i>Edited by: danlo60 at: 8/25/02 8:47:31 pm
</i>

Post subject: Re: Other peoples habits that drive you nuts!!!!
PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2002 3:20 am 
Master Pilot

I hate those two way things that make that aggravating beeping noises, damn I hate those lol *Heckle Heckle*<i></i>

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2002 3:55 am 
Master Pilot

I hate it when people talk 2 u w/their mouths full--I find it gross and disrepectful--I do not like tailgaters and people who constantly yak on their cell phones while driving! Most don't pay attention, anyway--but cells just make it worse... The true human being is the meaning of the universe. He is a dancing star. He is the exploding singularity with infinite possibilities. <i>Edited by: danlo60 at: 8/30/02 3:27:48 pm
</i>

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2002 4:27 am 
Master Pilot

I don't like it when other people smoke around me, when people constantly sway, like when they are standing and they constantly shift their weight and kinda keep stepping from side to side lol *Heckle Heckle*<i></i>

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2002 11:59 am 
Pilot

I can't stand people using cell phones while driving. They can't drive to begin with and then they use a phone which distracts them. I wish I had a loud speaker so I could shout "GET OFF THE PHONE AND DRIVE". I was just behind a kid last night who was talking on the phone and swerving inside his lane...and it was during rush hour. Very scary. Just about every aspect of other drivers on the road annoy me. People who drive slow and won't move over in the fast lane, people who can't drive in snow down here (that really ticks me off), people who don't use blinkers OR turn lanes, people who know you are trying to move into their lane because you've had your blinker on for 5 miles and they won't let you in. I tell you, I could so very easily have road rage. If I had a gun I'd probably be shooting people in all honesty. They give drivers licenses to anyone down here.....in fact, they just passed a law where Mexicans don't even have to take the test (or speak english), they just get their license.
The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt.
<i></i>

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2002 3:10 pm 
Master Pilot

hehe .. the beginnings of a good road rager there!

I hate grinding cutlery on a plate or teeth!! errghhh!! I loathe people speaking with their mouths full too and showering you with spittal!! now thats gross!! .. I hate studying in a library when someone's mobile phone goes off!! and they keep talking!!! .. in a loud voice!! .. for what seems like an eternity!! .. oh no .. they dont excuse themselves and leave!!! no no no!! .. they just keep chatting!! sharing copious volumes of inane conversation tid bits with the entire library"!!!

I also hate it when that happens in the movies!!! maybe even more!! oh .. yeah .. hahaha .. I hate .. HATE .. it when people speak through a movie!!! If I wanted a conversation I would have one .. but now I am watching a movie!! and do not want to be disturbed!! I can dissect it after .. no problems I even enjoy that .. but not DURING!!! NO SIREE!!

mmm .. I dont know what else I hate .. I think that about covers the biggies!!

oh yeah and I hate it when people pick their noses!! so I can see!! .. and guys who wear their jeans so low their crack shows!! gross!! ..

oh yeah bad breath!! thats nasty!!

.. mouths that dont move when they talk and you have to try and decipher the body language to get what they are trying to say to you .. hehe .. I have noticed that Utahns do this a lot .. must be a problem associated with that state.

there's definitely other stuff .. but this will do for now ..

health and healing<i></i>

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2002 2:48 am 
Master Pilot

kids that cry in church are insanely aggravating...

slow drivers...

when pple like my brother make random and very annoying noises(he's 8)

when pple write something with no punctuation or caps

lol *Heckle Heckle*<i></i>

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2002 3:27 am 
Master Pilot

lol

health and healing<i></i>

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2002 11:56 pm 
Master Pilot

I bite my fingernails...dont judge me.
I hate people that dont put their directionals on while driving! Learn to drive! Your affectionate uncle, Screwtape<i></i>

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2002 4:55 am 
Master Pilot

..<b> 'directionals'</b>???!!! hahahahahaha .. lol ..

we call them 'indicators' .. but that was funny!! language ... it cracks me up!!! health and healing<i></i>

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2002 1:19 pm 
Master Pilot

out here we just call them "blinkers" or turn signals! The true human being is the meaning of the universe. He is a dancing star. He is the exploding singularity with infinite possibilities. <i></i>

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2002 3:07 pm 
Master Pilot

yes they are known colloquially here as 'blinkers' here too .. 'turn signals' too .. but never 'directionals' .. for some reason that cracks me up!! silly me lol health and healing<i></i>

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2002 12:03 am 
Master Pilot

Hahah.... Your affectionate uncle, Screwtape<i></i>

Post subject: Annoying Habbits
PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2002 1:01 am 
Pilot

People that have dry mouth.......so you hear this constant smacking noise. Squeaky noises...any kind of mouth noises

<i></i>

Post subject: Re: Annoying Habbits
PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2002 9:45 pm 
Master Pilot

Register jenyteny! Yea smacking mouths is annoying...now that I think about it! The dead pay the debts of the living. <i></i>