Ahira's Hangar

David Zindell's Neverness, A Requiem for Homo Sapiens and all things Science Fiction and Fantasy
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:45 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 12 posts ] 
 Post subject: Alien 5, 6, and 7 or Alien Trinity
PostPosted: Sun Feb 29, 2004 8:56 pm 
Pilot

This from Alien Trinity Mission Control;

Gallery of the Spirit, Press Release - Feb. 2004. The Native American writer and actress Thunder Falcon is currently writing several screenplays for the three part science fiction epic titled Alien Trinity. Intended to open new film chapters for the classic Alien's Film Series started by Ridley Scott and continued so vividly by James Cameron, 20th Century Fox has yet to begin negotiations to acquire the intriguing property. But the trilogy carries with it the distant possibility for three new Alien’s films, Flight of the Spirit Hunter, The Long Awakening and Victory of the Dragon. With the concept of Alien Trinity fully developed, Falcon has recently completed the screenplay for Flight of the Spirit Hunter.

Alien Trinity Reference Site-
falconthunder.homestead.c...inity.html
<i></i>

Post subject: Re: Alien 5, 6, and 7 or Alien Trinity
PostPosted: Sun Feb 29, 2004 11:46 pm 
Master Pilot

That is definately interesting. Welcome feathermagic! I really hope you can tell us more than this and are sincerely interested in becoming a member of this board. This topic probably belongs in the Manifold (but I'll let Syl and taras wrestle over it). I'm sorry to say, however, if you are just board-hopping to spead the news you may find this quickly deposited in The Farsider's Quarter, or deleted altogether. *****
Before, you are wise; after, you are wise. In between you are otherwise.
Fravashi saying (from the formularies of Osho the Fool) <i></i>

Post subject: Alien Trinity Tribal Chick
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2004 12:37 am 
Pilot

No, I'm not merely board hopping. To write for Aliens you really have to be a die-hard fan and I'm looking for some intelligent conversation on the subject. But I hope in the long run that I can do something special for Aliens Fans everywhere. You can stop by the Alien Trinity Pages for more infor on the subject. Hope you enjoy the new characters and the "truth" about what really happened to Warrant Officer Ripley. Take care and thanks for having me, Trinity Tribal Chick.

P.S. I'll check out the Manifold and would be happy to post there if you think it's more fitting. T.F.
<i>Edited by: feathermagic at: 3/4/04 8:16 am
</i>

Post subject: Re: Alien Trinity Tribal Chick
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2004 6:17 pm 
Master Pilot

In that case, welcome! Nosferato, das vidania! (sorry but there's alot of drop and gos out there) *****

Post subject: Trinity Mission Control
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2004 7:12 pm 
Pilot

Sorry we at Mission Control have been dealing with Aliens and weren't clear on the rules of engagement for off the world lifeforms that inhabit the message boards. But we've returned to field any possible questions one might have on Trinity.

Take care and Happy surfing, Mission Control Out. <i></i>

Post subject: Re: Trinity Mission Control
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2004 10:54 pm 
Master Pilot

Strangely, Resurrections was the only Alien movie I really liked. Cool to know, though.

I'll go ahead and move this over to the Manifold. ________________
I wanna feel the metamorphosis and cleansing I've endured within my shadow. Change is coming. Now is my time. Listen to my muscle memory. Contemplate what I've been clinging to. -Tool, "Forty-Six & Two" <i></i>

Post subject: Re: Trinity Mission Control
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2004 2:53 pm 
Pilot

I've read some alien books, i cant remember who by, or what they were called, but ripley was a robot in them and it followed the story of a girl called billie and a space marine, the books were utter tripe, i bought them at the airport one day. The movie novelisations by alan dean foster were pretty decent though.

As for alien resuerection, its god awful, i managed to gather that it was set 300 years in the future? and ripley was a clone so they could write sigourney weaver into it?
<i></i>

Post subject: Officer Magic with Alien TMC
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2004 7:19 pm 
Pilot

Actually it was two hundred years. But it was enough time to put a real kink in the writing.

I think I can work around it though. Of course for the story, I have in mind I could omit Resurrection all together, after all I have two hundred years to work with. But I don't want to do that, because there are a lot of fans for this film. (I'm not one of them,) but I want to show them some consideration.

I did hear about that book though. I've never seen it, but I've heard about it. If Trinity doesn't go as a film, I'm hoping Fox will release the copyright so I can go ahead with a series of novels. (I could even do more story with novels, but I'm really shooting for the big screen at the moment.)

Well I'll be riding off now. Officer Magic with Trinity Mission control signing off. <i></i>

Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2004 10:37 am 
Pilot

Awesome, make sure it has lots of pulse rifles, oh and SMART GUNS! <i></i>

Post subject: Re: Re:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2004 8:51 pm 
Master Pilot

A well placed singularity grenade, or two, ought to do the trick! *****
Fravashi saying (from the formularies of Osho the Fool) <i>Edited by: danlo60 at: 3/11/04 9:49 am
</i>

Post subject: Hey from TMC
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2004 8:37 am 
Pilot

Oh I'm packin my SMART GUNS for this.

Now how do I write that in? Humm? Just kidding. But don't hurt yourself with that grenade.

TMC out. <i></i>

Post subject: Re: Hey from TMC
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2004 4:52 pm 
Master Pilot

(if I could spell it right u might know what I'm talking about ) *****

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 12 posts ]