Ahira's Hangar

David Zindell's Neverness, A Requiem for Homo Sapiens and all things Science Fiction and Fantasy
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:40 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 49 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Ask Dr. Danlo: The Rubber Room!!!!!!&%@$#&!WOOHOO!!!
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2003 7:50 pm 
Master Pilot

I'm no Dr. Phil, in fact I'm not a Dr. @ all (but I play 1 on TV... ) bring me all ur problems and u can share w/the group! This is just a total insanity thread where u can let off steam, bounce off the walls and ask the advice of Dr. Danlo, fellow Pilots and featured quests!!!! Off u go now...take 2 of these and me in da mornin'... And now Danlo looked in that direction, too. He remembered that snowy owls mate in the darkest part of deep winter, and so along with this beautiful white bird perched in a tree a hundred feet away, he turned to face the sea as he watched and waited.

Ahira, Ahira, he called out silently to the sky. Ahira, Ahira<i></i>

Post subject: Re: Ask Dr. Danlo: The Rubber Room!!!!!!&%@$#&!WOOHO
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2003 2:38 am 
Master Pilot

How come the reply button isn't at the bottom of this topic, huh??!!

:: bounces off walls::

~MsMary~ "Does the walker choose the path, or the path the walker?"<i>Edited by: MsMaryMalone  at: 3/3/03 6:55:26 pm
</i>

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2003 4:34 am 
Master Pilot

Well Ms Mary Malone, moderator of Gen. Fantasy, servant of the Land and Mordant's Need, Nix, Pullman, Hatracker and OSC afficianado, the reply button is on the bottom of my page! Prehaps u r hallucinating? Actually, it appears u from suffer from what we term as "Severe Upload Anxiety" and we have a cure 4 that! On the count of 3 we will both stick our heads out the window and scream @ EZBoard Central 4 being xtremly slow...it seems 2 happens every 3rd Sunday or so...ready 1, 2, 3...AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!:flash Feel better now? Good...u'll b receiving my bill!:wine :duchess And now Danlo looked in that direction, too. He remembered that snowy owls mate in the darkest part of deep winter, and so along with this beautiful white bird perched in a tree a hundred feet away, he turned to face the sea as he watched and waited.

Ahira, Ahira, he called out silently to the sky. Ahira, Ahira<i>Edited by: danlo60 at: 7/28/03 6:22 pm
</i>

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2003 6:52 pm 
Lady Scryer

Dr. Danlo, I am tired of it being cold all the time. Why can't spring start?? Do you know how cold it is here today?? Our lives are the songs that sing the universe into existence.~David Zindell<i></i>

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2003 8:21 pm 
Master Pilot

And I thought this was a safe sex thread!! He whose desires have been throttled,
who is independent of root,
whose pasture is emptiness-
signless and free-
his path is as unknowable
as the of birds across the heavens.
Dhammapada (93)

Further up, and further in! <i></i>

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2003 1:27 am 
Master Pilot

Duchess I suggest u go home & drink an entire fifth of Hornitos Silver Tequila, then change all ur calendars 2 May and stand on ur head 4 2 hours...If that doesn't work hop on a plane 2 NM!!

Mhoram this is the safe sex thread but it is up 2 u 2 run fast enuf so when u slide in2 homeplate the ump yells "SAFE!" now put it back in ur pants and go 2 the drugstore! And now Danlo looked in that direction, too. He remembered that snowy owls mate in the darkest part of deep winter, and so along with this beautiful white bird perched in a tree a hundred feet away, he turned to face the sea as he watched and waited.

Ahira, Ahira, he called out silently to the sky. Ahira, Ahira<i>Edited by: danlo60 at: 3/3/03 6:30:09 pm
</i>

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2003 1:41 am 
Master Pilot

Or else...you're outta here! He whose desires have been throttled,
who is independent of root,
whose pasture is emptiness-
signless and free-
his path is as unknowable
as the of birds across the heavens.
Dhammapada (93)

Further up, and further in! <i></i>

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2003 4:44 am 
Master Pilot

Sounds like a personal problem 2 me... And now Danlo looked in that direction, too. He remembered that snowy owls mate in the darkest part of deep winter, and so along with this beautiful white bird perched in a tree a hundred feet away, he turned to face the sea as he watched and waited.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2003 1:18 am 
Master Pilot

Dear dr danlo .. I think our Mhoram is fixated on the rubber aspect of this room .. methinks mayhap our Mhoram isnt getting enuff rubber ..

.. now this can be remedied by a visit to his local newsagent/stationary store for the uninformed .. were there can purchased as many eraser topped pencils as necessary to eleviate this sadly pathololgical rubber fixation.

lol 'Smoke me a kipper .. I'll be back for breakfast!

'health and healing<i></i>

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2003 6:10 am 
Lady Scryer

Dr. Danlo, if Lord Sky's suggestion doesn't seem to be working for Lord Mhoram, how about if we take up a collection and buy him a box of heavy duty rubber cleaning gloves?? Our lives are the songs that sing the universe into existence.~David Zindell<i></i>

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2003 12:36 pm 
Master Pilot

Thank god he's not a USC fan!!! (Go Trojans!!! ) and Mhoram b sure 2 consult w/ur medical Dr. b4 u go any further, I hear those latex allergies can b nasty... And now Danlo looked in that direction, too. He remembered that snowy owls mate in the darkest part of deep winter, and so along with this beautiful white bird perched in a tree a hundred feet away, he turned to face the sea as he watched and waited.

Ahira, Ahira, he called out silently to the sky. Ahira, Ahira<i>Edited by: danlo60 at: 3/14/03 6:08:18 pm
</i>

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2003 3:45 pm 
Master Pilot

its unlikely he'll get one of those allergies as he's not getting any ............ umm .. mmm rubber it would seem

hence the unresolved rubber issues 'Smoke me a kipper .. I'll be back for breakfast!

'health and healing<i></i>

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2003 4:12 pm 
Lady Scryer

Well, now, Mhoram is such a nice man, I'm sure he doesn't have any problems finding...rubber. We should probably stop teasing him before he gets a complex. Our lives are the songs that sing the universe into existence.~David Zindell<i></i>

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2003 1:00 am 
Master Pilot

...and besides his girlfriend, "Lovely Linda", would get upset! And now Danlo looked in that direction, too. He remembered that snowy owls mate in the darkest part of deep winter, and so along with this beautiful white bird perched in a tree a hundred feet away, he turned to face the sea as he watched and waited.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2003 2:33 pm 
Master Pilot

some people just love the smell of rubber .. I had a batman cloak when I was a kid .. and the smell of that cloak was unbelievably unreal .. I loved that cloak .. now whenever I smell that kind of smell again .. it takes me right back ..

to my early days of fighting bad guys .. :nibbles

its probably one of the reasons I became a cop .. too bad those uniforms werent made of the same material .. I forget what it was ..

:mrblue 'Smoke me a kipper .. I'll be back for breakfast!

'health and healing<i>Edited by: danlo60 at: 7/28/03 6:23 pm
</i>

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 49 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next