Ahira's Hangar

David Zindell's Neverness, A Requiem for Homo Sapiens and all things Science Fiction and Fantasy
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:41 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 
 Post subject: I saw Goldmember!
PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2002 5:24 am 
Master Pilot

and laughed my guts out!! I didnt like Mike Myers supposedly dutch creation 'Goldmember' though .. he was only remotedly distinguishedly dutch .. infact I didnt think he was particularly good Dutch spoof at all .. but the movie made up for that lack of credibility .. Sure it is crass speckled with toilet humour .. but it was good clean fun .. mostly!

I love Dr Evil .. I think most of all!! .. and I love his relationship with his son Scotty!! Austin Powers is ok .. and got himself in a range of sticky situations .. as usual .. but all good fun.

6/10 .. for the movie .. and 9/10 for Mike Myers .. good effort!! health and healing<i></i>

Post subject: Re: I saw Goldmember!
PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2002 7:11 pm 
Master Pilot

6/10??! That movie was great! So Goldmember wasnt the greatest Dutch impersonation...it was still good! Ass it on. LOL Further up, and further in!<i></i>

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:09 am 
Master Pilot

well I had to factor in a number of other variables .. and in comparison to the much higher scoring comedies ... it was a good 6/10 .. maybe even .. a 7/10 for making me laugh!! LOL

see it .. and tell me what you think??? health and healing<i></i>

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2002 12:58 am 
Master Pilot

Im afraid, m'Lord, that I already have. It was excellent. $Chuckles when thinks about it$. I liked Number 2, in the other movies, he didnt get much time here. Goldmember was an OK character, not too funny. Dr. Evil was great! And Austin! Further up, and further in!<i>Edited by: mhoram6910 at: 10/5/02 7:13:31 am
</i>

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2002 2:31 pm 
Master Pilot

YEAH BABY! I'm Austin Powers phobic...**blushes** The true human being is the meaning of the universe. He is a dancing star. He is the exploding singularity with infinite possibilities. <i></i>

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2002 2:38 pm 
Master Pilot

Austin Powers Phobic??? does that mean you have a fear of Austin Powers .. or just the movies??

mmm ..

LOL .. I loved it too!! Mike Myers is great!! I just love Dr Evil!! health and healing<i></i>

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ]