Ahira's Hangar

David Zindell's Neverness, A Requiem for Homo Sapiens and all things Science Fiction and Fantasy
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:32 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: Re: AIM, MSN, ICQ or other Instant Messenger
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2002 6:08 pm 
Master Pilot

Well u're connected 2 mine "Ela": danlo60@hotmail.com, I'm not connected 2 AOL... How far do you fall Pilot?<i></i>

Post subject: AIM, MSN, ICQ or other Instant Messenger
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2002 6:13 pm 
Master Pilot

Hi, all! When I see the names of other members who are currently visiting the forum, I always wish I could just IM and say "Hi!"

So post your instant message screen names here.

Removed due to spam. If you want to know, let me know. ;)

~MsMary~ (a screen name, not my real name ) "Does the walker choose the path, or the path the walker?"<i>Edited by: MsMaryMalone at: 6/1/05 1:23 pm
</i>

Last edited by MsMary on Fri Dec 19, 2008 6:34 am, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2002 3:35 am 
Master Pilot

AIM: LyraTAS
MSN: lyra05@hotmail.com (but I'm hardly ever on)

~Foamy~ <i></i>

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2002 2:03 pm 
Master Pilot

<b> savant_1@msn.com </b> Arise now, Riders of Théoden!Let horse be bridled, horn be sounded!Forth Eorlingas!<i></i>

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2002 5:50 am 
Master Pilot

give0002@hotmail.com

melnkurionabatha@yahoo.com

duh .. and .. I forget my ICQ no.

health and healing<i></i>

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2002 6:02 pm 
Master Pilot

Yeah and ur never on Mess either! 2 busy watching the World Cup games eh? And won't even post about them in The Ice Dome! How far do you fall Pilot?<i></i>

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2002 6:37 pm 
Master Pilot

But you're never on anymore, Sky.
~MsMary~
"Does the walker choose the path, or the path the walker?"<i>Edited by: danlo60 at: 11/7/03 5:03 pm
</i>

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2002 2:17 pm 
Master Pilot

actually I was going to .. I saw the thread you started re: WC .. but what can I say? I am not a major soccer fan .. I am just tuning into some of the knockout round games and ofcourse will watch the final matches and the ultimate match .. I will comment if someone would like to begin the conversation .. it would be my pleasure!

No Ms Mary .. I am not on AOL much these days .. my partner was on AOL a lot once but now there just hasnt been time .. as for MSN I havent been on much .. but I will be .. just been time budgeting on-line .. you all know how easy it is to spend an eternity on-line ... and my son had a suspected broken leg from a schoolyard prank that went wrong .. so I have been caught up with him .. it seems he may have damaged the cartilage in his knee .. and to date that has been bad enough! health and healing<i></i>

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2002 3:26 pm 
Master Pilot

<b> Sorry to hear about your son's leg. I will of course pray for a speedy recovery. (I talked to Sky on MSN today, so he is on sometimes! ) </b> Arise now, Riders of Théoden!Let horse be bridled, horn be sounded!Forth Eorlingas!<i></i>

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2002 3:38 pm 
Master Pilot

Sorry bout the leg Sky**feels selfish, humbles self**OOOH aren't u the lucky 1 King--talked 2 Sky on MSN--U don't talk 2 me on MSN and I tryed SKY twice on MSN this morn--no luck**experiences a whole slew of emotions**1 of my tiny new fish died this morn so I'm grumpy!:"> How far do you fall Pilot?<i></i>

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2002 1:52 pm 
Master Pilot

<b> Sorry about your fish, Danlo. I do not have you as a contact, but I tried adding you this morning. I am not a great talker on instant messaging, and usually when I get on, I am there for a purpose (very rare for me to connect and just play around: I'm usually selling on EBAY, working in a forum, or answering emails). This is not to mean that I'm anti-social; I'll be happy to gab with you, but if you see the "busy" sign, it's because I am actually busy!
[I fear that I may have come off too formal here. Didn't mean to. ] </b> Arise now, Riders of Théoden!Let horse be bridled, horn be sounded!Forth Eorlingas!<i></i>

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2002 2:52 pm 
Master Pilot

We r connected King! How far do you fall Pilot?<i></i>

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2002 4:24 pm 
Master Pilot

RIP .. fishy!! .. also sorry to hear your fish died .. We have always had goldfish .. and it is sad when one dies .. To some it may seem silly to be sad because of a fish .. but you really get attached to the little tikes .. and seeing them swimming about all day everyday .. when one is gone .. they are really missed! I remember my youngest balling when we lost a fish some years ago .. and we had to bury him respectfully in the garden .. I suspect the cat dug him up .. but we did the right thing and had to wrap it gentley in a tissue - put it in a matchbox and have a burial service and all .. I forget what this fish's name was now .. <geez thats gotta be bad>

anyway .. my son is doing well .. he insisted on going to school even though he is supposed to be off his leg .. its good he loves school so much .. he is nothing like me when I was his age .. and he's not allowed to play sports for 2 weeks .. thats going to be murder for him!!

I know mate I havent chatted to you for nearly a month .. near enough .. thats what it seems .. its been a while hasnt it? I will catch you on-line very soon .. I am sure! health and healing<i></i>

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2002 9:44 pm 
Master Pilot

He turned in2 a NEWT???!!!??? How far do you fall Pilot?<i></i>

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2002 10:16 pm 
Master Pilot

Nothing strange about getting attached to fish. When you think about them depending on you completely for food and living conditions, it's easy to become friends with them. I once had some newts that lived for about 15 years, and it was very sad when they died. I'm an animal lover! Arise now, Riders of Théoden!Let horse be bridled, horn be sounded!Forth Eorlingas!<i>Edited by: danlo60 at: 11/7/03 5:03 pm
</i>