Ahira's Hangar

David Zindell's Neverness, A Requiem for Homo Sapiens and all things Science Fiction and Fantasy
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:11 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Computer troubleshooting
PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2002 10:56 pm 
Master Pilot

Want 2 find something out about HTML, avatars, banners, security systems, firewalls, image hosting, paintshop etc...?
Are u having particular probs w/ur comp, freezing up, going down--don't kno where 2 get help or how 2 find something? Voice ur concerns here about anything on or in ur comp u don't kno how 2 fix. I am no comp whiz by any means--but will def help in trying 2 track down sources. Members may kno how 2 fix something or b able 2 offer advice--and we can ALL benefit from this effort. We have board and internet freaks shooting thru here all the time (y they don't post is beyond me, but, oh well..) but I'm sure if 1 of the "xperts" glances @ this topic they will gladly offer "Journeyman" advice 2..u kno the types, they just can't help themselves..somebody call a Dr.!!! The power of ahimsa is not just the readiness to die. It is the willingness to live. To live utterly without fear - this is a fearsome thing. <i>Edited by: danlo60 at: 9/21/02 6:15:57 am
</i>

Post subject: Re: Computer troubleshooting
PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2002 11:55 pm 
Pilot

I'm a computer freak I can help with pretty much anything basic. Tweaks, html, photo editing, minor problem fixes. Just as long as it's nothing to do with zip drives....
The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt.
<i></i>

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2002 1:21 am 
Master Pilot

careful Fid or u may find urself moderator of this 4rum--well that's a great start--I kno another Pilot, Vain is a darn good tech and if he doesn't kno it his buddy, apparently knows everything--Also EVERY1 can go thru the "my ezboard" function 2 Help then Browse All Help Forums--and there EZboard central has--cascading style sheets, HTML, editing, paintshop, emotion urls, huge color charts, cool tips and tricks and much more--but if u learn them over there please don't 4get 2 share here! The power of ahimsa is not just the readiness to die. It is the willingness to live. To live utterly without fear - this is a fearsome thing. <i></i>

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2002 12:09 am 
Master Pilot

I havent seen our computer genius post here at all, or is he just in it for the techno stuff... Your affectionate uncle, Screwtape<i></i>

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2002 12:32 am 
Master Pilot

Who Vain? He's very busy in RL and on the Watch right now... The true human being is the meaning of the universe. He is a dancing star. He is the exploding singularity with infinite possibilities. <i></i>

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2002 12:49 am 
Master Pilot

Im afraid Im not familiar with "RL"... Your affectionate uncle, Screwtape<i></i>

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2002 5:57 am 
Master Pilot

REAL LIFE The true human being is the meaning of the universe. He is a dancing star. He is the exploding singularity with infinite possibilities. <i></i>