[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4183: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4185: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4186: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4187: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Ahira's Hangar • View topic - danlo's hottest jams on the net

Ahira's Hangar

David Zindell's Neverness, A Requiem for Homo Sapiens and all things Science Fiction and Fantasy
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:25 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: danlo's hottest jams on the net
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 5:33 am 
The Timekeeper

Jack Bruce is a bass and vocal master...known, most notably, for his work with Cream. Once again he has found another excellent guitarist and drummer to accompany him on -turn it up!!! :P

Post subject: Re: danlo's hottest jams on the net
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 6:52 am 
The Timekeeper

I didn't say it had to be current but by the Talking Heads always brings the house down! :wee: :earthy: :duck: :rocker: :cloud: :wine: :ominous: :earthy: :syl:

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 9:12 pm 
Master Pilot

Hot jam indeed! "Slippery People" is a fine track from a terrific album; in fact, Speaking In Tongues was the very album that made me a fan of the band.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 7:06 am 
The Timekeeper

Here's my man Neil with Crazy Horse not only burning down the house, but making a very intense statement about where we are right now: between lame-smuck and real change

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 5:58 am 
The Timekeeper

- The Fixx

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 3:43 am 
Master Pilot

Thanks for that! Always good to hear some Fixx! 8) I love their sound.

Now you've got me watching the rest of their music videos on youtube. "One Thing Leads To Another" has got to be one of my all time favorite videos. It's so simple and yet so visually effective. It showed you didn't need a megabudget to create something memorable. The video fit the quirky nature of the song very well.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 5:47 am 
The Timekeeper

I love that Fixx .

Speed guitar master Joe Satriani with

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 5:28 am 
The Timekeeper

Bass player lust !

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 5:41 am 
The Timekeeper