[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4183: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4185: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4186: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4187: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Ahira's Hangar • View topic - COLLEGE FOOTBALL!!!!!!!

Ahira's Hangar

David Zindell's Neverness, A Requiem for Homo Sapiens and all things Science Fiction and Fantasy
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:43 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: COLLEGE FOOTBALL!!!!!!!
PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2002 4:49 am 
Master Pilot

College Football is undoubtably the best sport in the world.

Colorado lost their opener for the fourth year in a row.

Michigan squeaked one out in an excellent game against Cody Pickett, Reggie Williams, and the rest of Washington.

DJ Shockley and Georgia's special teams led them to a victory over Clemson.

Ty Willingham and Carlyle Holliday both made impressve season debuts for Notre Dame against Maryland. The special teams of ND proved themselves thoroughly as they provided all of the Irish's points.

Florida State stepped up after their scare against Iowa State by kicking Virginia's arse.

Nebraska and Boston College squeaked out victories against Troy State and UConn respectively.

And most importantly LSU takes on Virginia Tech tomorrow in which Lee Suggs will undoubtably be proved wrong, Va Tech will not kick LSU's arse. *Heckle Heckle*<i></i>

Post subject: Re: COLLEGE FOOTBALL!!!!!!!
PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2002 1:45 pm 
Master Pilot

Who did ND play? They shut them out didn't they? I'm impressed that NM State actually managed 2 score more than 20 pts against South Carolina--and what about that awesome special teams guy on Nebraska? What was it 176 yards on punt returns and 2 interceptions? What in the heck is that guys name?!!! Just looked it up! DeJuan Groce!! The true human being is the meaning of the universe. He is a dancing star. He is the exploding singularity with infinite possibilities. <i>Edited by: danlo60 at: 9/2/02 12:21:56 pm
</i>

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2002 3:25 am 
Master Pilot

ND played Maryland.

LSU got their asses kicked cause we had two punts blocked, two short punts, and two long punt returns against us. And b/c Matt Mauck, the qb sucked bad. *Heckle Heckle*<i></i>

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2002 5:44 am 
Master Pilot

Miami takes on Florida at Florida tomorrow and I cant wait. Its gonna be frigging awesome!!!!!!!

I say Miami wins it close. *Heckle Heckle*<i></i>

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2002 2:17 pm 
Master Pilot

What r the big games 2day KM? NM might get spanked by the same Air Force team we beat 2 years in a row. Air Force did a # on Northwestern last week! The true human being is the meaning of the universe. He is a dancing star. He is the exploding singularity with infinite possibilities. <i></i>

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2002 8:19 pm 
Master Pilot

Wow this Notre Dame/Purdue game is really intense! ND was winning @ the half 17-0 then Purdue shut them out and tied the game in the 3rd quarter--now ND has just recovered a fumble and is on the Purdue 27 yardline--and time is running out! UNM is losing 2 Air Force 17-10 @ the half. ND tries a 42yard field goal..no good! 6mins, 44 seconds left in the game. Purdue gets the ball back, Notre Dame's Vontez Duff intercepts and SCORES!!! Purdue now has the ball on Notre Dame's 37 yardline. 4th down-blitz ND's Ryan Roberts rushes the pass, incomplete. Purdue has no timeouts left--ND should win. 50 secs left, it's all over! 4:30pm MST update: Some stupid idiot came out of his stance on NM, depriving the Lobos a tieing touchdown in OT-AF wins 37-31. **pulls hair out!** Alabama's attempting a comeback against Oklahoma right now. Oklahoma had it's way and the 'Canes knocked the living stuffing out of Florida! Virginia: big upset!Out The true human being is the meaning of the universe. He is a dancing star. He is the exploding singularity with infinite possibilities. <i>Edited by: danlo60 at: 9/8/02 10:22:48 am
</i>

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2002 10:44 pm 
Master Pilot

9-14 Sad day 4 the state of Michigan and teams called the Cougars!! ND beats #6 Mich 25-22 first Top Ten win 4 them since 1998, Cal beats #12 Michigan St. Nevada 31 BYU 28, Ohio St. beat Wash St 27-7, Miami rolls! Yea!! New Mexico just shutout Baylor 23-0--mayb we have a defense? Now if we can just win some conference games--we don't have that ez a schedule: BYU, Colorado St, UNLV, Utah...well, we better toughen up dam quick!! Penn St. beat Nebraska!!!!??? Oh! How the mighty have fallen!!! The true human being is the meaning of the universe. He is a dancing star. He is the exploding singularity with infinite possibilities. <i>Edited by: danlo60 at: 9/15/02 9:28:21 am
</i>

Post subject: Go Tigers
PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2002 3:54 am 
Master Pilot

Go Tigers they really kicked UF's ass lol!

Police had to come and kick the fans and band out of The Swamp at like 1 in the mornin after the game cause they were all partying there!

GOD I HATE VIRGINIA TECH!!!!! <i></i>

Post subject: Re: Go Tigers
PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2002 2:54 pm 
Master Pilot

I LOVE VT--I hate 2 say this but I'm even impressed w/ND! Got 2 root 4 some1 else when New Mexico scores 44 points vs. Utah State and LOSES!!! Well so much 4 my alma mater--but I do believe we'll beat Utah and BYU! woof... The true human being is the meaning of the universe. He is a dancing star. He is the exploding singularity with infinite possibilities. <i></i>

Post subject: GO UNM LOBOS!!!!
PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2002 2:23 pm 
Master Pilot

Beat UCLA Xmas day in the Vegas Bowl!!! Anythings possible!!! U can do it Wolfpack!!! GOGOGOGOGIOGOGHOLOBOS!!!! And now Danlo looked in that direction, too. He remembered that snowy owls mate in the darkest part of deep winter, and so along with this beautiful white bird perched in a tree a hundred feet away, he turned to face the sea as he watched and waited.

Ahira, Ahira, he called out silently to the sky. Ahira, Ahira<i></i>

Post subject: LOBOS lose, but gain National Attention!!!!
PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2002 7:36 pm 
Master Pilot

UCLA had our # beating us 27-13, as u can tell w/both Bucs and Lobos losing last week it was a tuff Xmas 4 me sports-wise.

However our coach and kicker were on all the national morning shows. Because our kicker is Katie Hnida the first woman place-kicker and the 1st woman 2 play in a Division 1-A Bowl game!!!! U go girl! (She is totally beautiful! btw... ) espn.go.com/ncf/bowls02/s...a1225.html And now Danlo looked in that direction, too. He remembered that snowy owls mate in the darkest part of deep winter, and so along with this beautiful white bird perched in a tree a hundred feet away, he turned to face the sea as he watched and waited.

Ahira, Ahira, he called out silently to the sky. Ahira, Ahira<i>Edited by: danlo60 at: 12/28/02 4:28:13 pm
</i>

Post subject: Re: LOBOS lose, but gain National Attention!!!!
PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2002 9:02 pm 
Master Pilot

Is she gonna go pro?

I heard she got her first extra point blocked or something... Further up, and further in!<i></i>

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2002 11:32 pm 
Master Pilot

That's a filthy remark mhoram! yes she did, but she's still gorgeous! *rolling on floor laughing 4 rest of afternoon, or is it the sinus and painkilling magic beans ranoffwithgypsies gave me ???* And now Danlo looked in that direction, too. He remembered that snowy owls mate in the darkest part of deep winter, and so along with this beautiful white bird perched in a tree a hundred feet away, he turned to face the sea as he watched and waited.

Ahira, Ahira, he called out silently to the sky. Ahira, Ahira<i></i>

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2002 4:56 pm 
Master Pilot

Further up, and further in!<i></i>

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2003 8:30 am 
Lady Scryer

Well, tomorrow the big day for my team, Danlo, and I don't think they'll do much better than yours...but just for luck here goes:
Hail to the Victors Valiant
Hail to the Conquering Heros
Hail Hail to Michigan
The Champions of the West!

Let's Go Blue!

I have a bad feeling about this, their hockey team just lost to some lame ass team from Boston in the big tournament they have each Christmas at the Joe. Winter is Coming
Blood and Fire
Unbowed,Unbent,Unbroken<i></i>