[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4183: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4185: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4186: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4187: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Ahira's Hangar • View topic - NHL 2003: Quest 4 the CUP!!!!

Ahira's Hangar

David Zindell's Neverness, A Requiem for Homo Sapiens and all things Science Fiction and Fantasy
It is currently Wed May 01, 2024 12:33 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: Re: Bamm, just like that Devils r in!!!
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2003 11:16 pm 
Master Pilot

Doubtful Further up, and further in! <i></i>

Post subject: Re: NHL 2003: Quest 4 the CUP!!!!
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2003 1:21 pm 
Master Pilot

Only 1 1st round match up left as Wild go wild and stay in chase by beating Vancouver 7-2 next game Wed. as series stands @ Canucks 3 Wild 2.

Ottawa and Anahiem win series 2 advance--Ducks win 4-3 and have now eliminated the 2 top seeds in the west. Sens win 4-2 send Flyers back 2 Philly... And now Danlo looked in that direction, too. He remembered that snowy owls mate in the darkest part of deep winter, and so along with this beautiful white bird perched in a tree a hundred feet away, he turned to face the sea as he watched and waited. Ahira, Ahira, he called out silently to the sky. Ahira, Ahira<i></i>

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2003 1:13 am 
BAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

My wife is so heartbroken she won't even watch any hockey games!
Have you hugged your cat today?<i></i>

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2003 7:48 pm 
Master Pilot

I was surprised when your Wings lost! Tsk, tsk Further up, and further in! <i></i>

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2003 10:41 pm 
MOOOOOOOOOOOOO

So were we. And may the best wrestler win!<i></i>

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2003 11:00 pm 
Master Pilot

I'm begining 2 hate the Wild and some guy named Brunette--not only did this guy finish off my Avs but he scored 2 goals last night 2 beat my 2nd fav team, Canucks 5-1--series tied at 3-3 I think the final game is 2nite...:"> doesn't like Brunette And now Danlo looked in that direction, too. He remembered that snowy owls mate in the darkest part of deep winter, and so along with this beautiful white bird perched in a tree a hundred feet away, he turned to face the sea as he watched and waited. Ahira, Ahira, he called out silently to the sky. Ahira, Ahira<i></i>

Post subject: And then there were 4.....
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2003 2:24 pm 
Master Pilot

Well I'm not going 2 root 4 the Ducks as every team I've rooted 4 this season has been beat by the Wild--that's right Minnesota finished off Vancover and will play Anahiem this aft. (on ABC) in the "battle of the cinderellas".

The NJ/Ottawa game is on ESPN2 afterwards... And now Danlo looked in that direction, too. He remembered that snowy owls mate in the darkest part of deep winter, and so along with this beautiful white bird perched in a tree a hundred feet away, he turned to face the sea as he watched and waited. Ahira, Ahira, he called out silently to the sky. Ahira, Ahira<i></i>

Post subject: Re: And then there were 4.....
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2003 7:28 pm 
Master Pilot

OT CITY!
In their 1st games Ducks beat Wild 1-0 in double OT (Sykora from Leclerc) and the Senators beat NJ in OT 3-2. And now Danlo looked in that direction, too. He remembered that snowy owls mate in the darkest part of deep winter, and so along with this beautiful white bird perched in a tree a hundred feet away, he turned to face the sea as he watched and waited.

Ahira, Ahira, he called out silently to the sky. Ahira, Ahira<i></i>

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2003 1:12 pm 
Master Pilot

Ducks r getting dangerous, Giguere is fast bcoming most awesome (great usage, eh? ) goalie of the year! Pitches another shutout as Anahiem wins 2-0 and leads series 2-0... And now Danlo looked in that direction, too. He remembered that snowy owls mate in the darkest part of deep winter, and so along with this beautiful white bird perched in a tree a hundred feet away, he turned to face the sea as he watched and waited.

Ahira, Ahira, he called out silently to the sky. Ahira, Ahira<i>Edited by: danlo60 at: 5/14/03 4:17:59 pm
</i>

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2003 11:16 pm 
Master Pilot

Devils tie series 1-1 with a 4-1 win. Ducks/Wild on 2nite.. And now Danlo looked in that direction, too. He remembered that snowy owls mate in the darkest part of deep winter, and so along with this beautiful white bird perched in a tree a hundred feet away, he turned to face the sea as he watched and waited.

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2003 7:11 pm 
Master Pilot

Giguere does it AGAIN! 3 shutouts in arow! Ducks leads series 3-0 win 4-zip! Kariya: 2 goals... And now Danlo looked in that direction, too. He remembered that snowy owls mate in the darkest part of deep winter, and so along with this beautiful white bird perched in a tree a hundred feet away, he turned to face the sea as he watched and waited.

Post subject: QUACK!!! Ducks in Cup finals 4 1st time!!!!
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2003 5:03 pm 
Master Pilot

40 year old Adam Oates scores twice as Ducks beat Wild 2-1 2 reach the finals!!! I was really hoping Giguere would b 1st goalie in history 2 shutout a team 4 series..but only allowing 1 goal in a 4 game sweep! Carumba! (Roy looks on jealously)

And now Danlo looked in that direction, too. He remembered that snowy owls mate in the darkest part of deep winter, and so along with this beautiful white bird perched in a tree a hundred feet away, he turned to face the sea as he watched and waited.

Post subject: Re: QUACK!!! Ducks in Cup finals 4 1st time!!!!
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2003 4:18 pm 
Master Pilot

Devils/Senator series isn't over yet as Ducks quack and wait--Devils were up 3-1 in series, until Ottawa won Monday 3-1. series now stands @ 3-2, game 6 is in NJ 2nite on ESPN. And now Danlo looked in that direction, too. He remembered that snowy owls mate in the darkest part of deep winter, and so along with this beautiful white bird perched in a tree a hundred feet away, he turned to face the sea as he watched and waited.

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2003 6:01 pm 
Lady Scryer

BEHOLD!! The awesome power of the rubber duck!! Our lives are the songs that sing the universe into existence.~David Zindell
****Tavern Wench of DOGMA, the Defenders of George Martin's Art****<i></i>

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2003 3:18 pm 
Master Pilot

Ottawa STILL alive! Defenseman Chris Phillips score winning goal @ 15+ minutes in OT, Senators win! 2-1, series tied at 3-3. s wait... And now Danlo looked in that direction, too. He remembered that snowy owls mate in the darkest part of deep winter, and so along with this beautiful white bird perched in a tree a hundred feet away, he turned to face the sea as he watched and waited.

Ahira, Ahira, he called out silently to the sky. Ahira, Ahira<i>Edited by: danlo60 at: 5/22/03 8:18:50 am
</i>