[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4183: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4185: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4186: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4187: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Ahira's Hangar • View topic - 03 NBA Playoffs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ahira's Hangar

David Zindell's Neverness, A Requiem for Homo Sapiens and all things Science Fiction and Fantasy
It is currently Wed May 01, 2024 5:01 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 59 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: Round 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2003 8:02 pm 
Master Pilot

Damn it Antoine--get your head in the game!!

Can Boston come back from a 2-0 deficit?! Further up, and further in! <i></i>

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2003 1:00 am 
Master Pilot

Mav's shelacked Kings! Webber was injured despite 31 pts damm! Detroit beat Philly in OT Thomas was used and outrebounded Wallace 19 to 15 yes!--Kenny also scored 15pts, Iverson scored 33 but missed 2 key foul shots that could have won the game...6ers down 0-2... And now Danlo looked in that direction, too. He remembered that snowy owls mate in the darkest part of deep winter, and so along with this beautiful white bird perched in a tree a hundred feet away, he turned to face the sea as he watched and waited. Ahira, Ahira, he called out silently to the sky. Ahira, Ahira<i></i>

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2003 2:19 pm 
Master Pilot

Now I'm REALLY sad: after MJ C. Webb is prob may fav player in the NBA he tore cartilidge in his knee and will def miss the rest of the series! I actually think Sac's bench and D is good enuf 2 beat Dallas, anyway...but will Chris really b able 2 play in the finals...ay yi!!!

mhoram what is happening 2 ur team? Walker scored 15/15 rebs but still really isn't helping. Nets pasted them 94-76 and lead the series 3-0 no team has ever come back from such a deficit in the 2nd round...and what was this horrible incident in the Fleet Center I briefly heard about on the car radio?

Oh god Tim! I told u not 2 put on ur "stupid face" mask...Tony Parker falls apart..Robinson doesn't help so Devon George does his Willis Reed impersonation..Horry & Fisher actually score and Kobe hits 39...Lakers win game 3 110-93 DIE MONSTER DIE!!! And now Danlo looked in that direction, too. He remembered that snowy owls mate in the darkest part of deep winter, and so along with this beautiful white bird perched in a tree a hundred feet away, he turned to face the sea as he watched and waited. Ahira, Ahira, he called out silently to the sky. Ahira, Ahira<i></i>

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2003 10:54 pm 
Master Pilot

'Tione got pissed of at a season-ticked holder and had his friends charge him. There's no fans like Bosotn fans! Further up, and further in! <i></i>

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2003 7:25 pm 
Master Pilot

Well C. Webb is gone for the rest of the season and Dallas plays their hearts out as Van Exel: 40pts, Nowitski 25/20rebs, Nash 31/11 assists beat Sac, again, in double OT 141-137 (yes that is a crap-load of pts!) Dallas leads series 2-1

76ers finally win a game! 93-83--Kenny helps again! 10pts 15rebs and shuts off Wallace--See Mhoram I told u Boston should have snapped hom up! And now Danlo looked in that direction, too. He remembered that snowy owls mate in the darkest part of deep winter, and so along with this beautiful white bird perched in a tree a hundred feet away, he turned to face the sea as he watched and waited.

Ahira, Ahira, he called out silently to the sky. Ahira, Ahira<i></i>

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2003 10:45 pm 
Master Pilot

*still rooting for the Lakers*

~MsMary~ "Does the walker choose the path, or the path the walker?"<i>Edited by: danlo60 at: 5/13/03 5:50:34 am
</i>

Post subject: Sorry mhoram Celts are gone!
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2003 1:10 pm 
Master Pilot

Damm! Just like that the Celtics r out of it! Boston took game 4 in2 double OT but a 3 pointer by Jason Kidd shot 'em in the head and killed them! 110-101. Again Walker was a no-show, but Tony Delk (of Kentucky) tried 2 save the day w/23pts. Kidd finished w/23/10 and 8 assists.

Kings win, Kings win! Series now tied at 2 apiece! On Sunday Kings beat Mavs 99-83 Turkoglu (replacing Webber) had 17 and Divac 16, Nowitski was held 2 11, got pissed kicked a bunch of towels and was ejected! (Sombody call a WHAMBULANCE! )

Dreaded Laker's use dynamic duo (64 combined pts) 2 tie series w/Spurs as Duncan, who scored over 30, puts on stupid face in final minutes, again: 99-95. At least MsMary, calibaby and Jack r happy!

Thomas and Coleman score 14 apiece but it is the AI xpress (36pts 11 assists)that flattens Detroit, 95-82--that series is also tied 2-2... And now Danlo looked in that direction, too. He remembered that snowy owls mate in the darkest part of deep winter, and so along with this beautiful white bird perched in a tree a hundred feet away, he turned to face the sea as he watched and waited.

Post subject: Re: Sorry mhoram Celts are gone!
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2003 8:09 pm 
Master Pilot

Bah! Celts have disappointed me again! C'mon, you guys could have at least had the dignity to win ONE game!!! Danlo, I'm gonna have to disagree with you about Walker...for once he actually did do pretty well, 20 pts and 5 assists I thought I read? Oh well, it wasn't enough whatever it was! Nets won't win the East again! Further up, and further in! <i></i>

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2003 11:13 pm 
Master Pilot

No u're right, I really meant for the series, in the last game he hit gimmes and relied on the 3 pointer, he did score a bunch bunch they weren't clutch and his leadership abilities weren't there...(p.s. MY CO-MOD! if u would help me w/this I wouldn't b making such generalizations! I usually do this in the morning and have 2 play beat the )

San Antonio is up 3-2 after almost blowing a 25 point lead Horry misses a 3 pointer in the final seconds. Spirs win 96-94.

The entire Dallas team decides 2 go nutz in 3rd quarter and blows past Kings 112-93.

Philly plays game 5 in Detroit 2nite... And now Danlo looked in that direction, too. He remembered that snowy owls mate in the darkest part of deep winter, and so along with this beautiful white bird perched in a tree a hundred feet away, he turned to face the sea as he watched and waited.

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2003 7:14 pm 
Master Pilot

Van Horn & Thomas fall apart but AI REALLY stinks up a storm going 5 for 25! Can u spell clank? Atkins make last second shot Detroit wins 78-77, leads 3-2.

Spurs PLEASE, PLEASE kill the Lakers 2nite!!! PLEASE!!! And now Danlo looked in that direction, too. He remembered that snowy owls mate in the darkest part of deep winter, and so along with this beautiful white bird perched in a tree a hundred feet away, he turned to face the sea as he watched and waited.

Post subject: Champs Eliminated!!!!!!!!
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2003 4:24 am 
Master Pilot

Lakers r OUT! Kobe runs out of gas both offensively and defensively, it's not his fault he's had 2 carry the rest of the team. I blame owner Buss who didn't think a key 3rd man was necessary 2 win a 4th championship. Horry's shooting 4 the series was byond horrible. Would Fox have helped? I seriously doubt it. Let's give SA some credit Duncan was amazing 37points and 16rebs and took the ball right at Shaq w/o hesitation as did Tony Parker: Spurs 110-LA 82. Kings overcome Van Exel's 35points with a great team effort but game 7 is in Dallas, 115-109! tied 3-3 And now Danlo looked in that direction, too. He remembered that snowy owls mate in the darkest part of deep winter, and so along with this beautiful white bird perched in a tree a hundred feet away, he turned to face the sea as he watched and waited.

Ahira, Ahira, he called out silently to the sky. Ahira, Ahira<i>Edited by: danlo60 at: 5/16/03 6:21:35 am
</i>

Post subject: Re: Champs Eliminated!!!!!!!!
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2003 7:21 pm 
Master Pilot

Yes!!! Finally! Lakers are gone! So much for a four-peat!

Game seven for Sacramento?! Reminds me of another series that went to a seventh game last year! Further up, and further in! <i></i>

Post subject: Re: Champs Eliminated!!!!!!!!
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2003 2:07 am 
Lady Scryer

Isn't it wonderful??? Our lives are the songs that sing the universe into existence.~David Zindell
****Tavern Wench of DOGMA, the Defenders of George Martin's Art****<i></i>

Post subject: Billups bounces 6ers!
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2003 4:59 pm 
Master Pilot

Chauncey Billups scored 9 of his 28 points in OT 2 eliminate Philly--despite 38 points from AI and 14 bounds from Kenny Thomas. It's the 1st time Pistons have made it 2 this level since '91bm (before Michael! ) And now Danlo looked in that direction, too. He remembered that snowy owls mate in the darkest part of deep winter, and so along with this beautiful white bird perched in a tree a hundred feet away, he turned to face the sea as he watched and waited.

Post subject: Re: Billups bounces 6ers!
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2003 8:17 pm 
Master Pilot

Further up, and further in! <i></i>

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 59 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next