[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4183: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4185: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4186: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4187: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Ahira's Hangar • View topic - 03 NBA Playoffs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ahira's Hangar

David Zindell's Neverness, A Requiem for Homo Sapiens and all things Science Fiction and Fantasy
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:16 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 59 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: xciting game on tap 2day, token games yesterday?
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2003 6:33 pm 
Master Pilot

I haven't read the paper bu I heard on the News that the Spurs, Nets, Kings and damm Laker have made it 2 the 2nd round...Big UPDATE 2nite! And now Danlo looked in that direction, too. He remembered that snowy owls mate in the darkest part of deep winter, and so along with this beautiful white bird perched in a tree a hundred feet away, he turned to face the sea as he watched and waited.

Ahira, Ahira, he called out silently to the sky. Ahira, Ahira<i></i>

Post subject: Re: 03 NBA Playoffs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2003 2:19 pm 
Master Pilot

Here's where everything IS @ this point, I think. U kno if u don't update these games everyday and follow them in the newspaper it kinda gets away from u, but I'll do my best...

6 teams have made it 2 the second round:
Boston finished off Indiana w/a good team effort in the last game 2 win the series 4-2. It appears Reggie Miller's legs have disappeared along w/the Pacers, Ron Artest flips out again...

Last night Philadelphia beat New Orleans 107-103 as Van Horn finally showed up 2 help A.I. who scored 45 points. 6ers win series 4-2.

Martin scores 27 and Kidd has a big triple-double and Nets send Buck's packing--win series 4-2

Fisher actually helps Kobe/Shaq attack and KG prob wishes he never said what he did last Saturday as Lakers come back from nowhere 2 win series 4-3. Wolves might have had a chance if Szerbiak ever showed up...

Duncan: triple-double and Parker goes off as Spurs barely nip Suns 2 win series 4-2

C. Webb/Stoyakowitz combine 4 50pts as Kings break down the Malone/Stockton connection (poss 4 the last time) win series 4-1.

2 other games r still going on: Bad boy Blazers have woken up 2 tie Dallas 3-3.

Chancey Billups outduels Tracy McGrady last night 40-37 as Detriot evened it's series w/Orlando 3-3, Ben Wallace is averaging 18.8 rebounds per game and had 22 the other night!
And now Danlo looked in that direction, too. He remembered that snowy owls mate in the darkest part of deep winter, and so along with this beautiful white bird perched in a tree a hundred feet away, he turned to face the sea as he watched and waited.

Ahira, Ahira, he called out silently to the sky. Ahira, Ahira<i>Edited by: danlo60 at: 5/4/03 4:25:04 pm
</i>

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2003 11:19 pm 
Master Pilot

Quote:Stoyakowitz Oh God, Danlo! No offense, that was pretty bad!

Hell, I really hate to see Stockton go...but the Kings are a better team!

Celts win it! I knew they could do it!!

Damn Lakers have advanced! How? How?! Further up, and further in! <i></i>

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2003 11:39 pm 
Master Pilot

God! oh my spelling: I can't spell Serzbiak either o anal 1! (should I just not have posted? btw
I corrected Celts and Kings series records)...

I watched a killer game 2day: Dirk finally woke up and scored 31 w/great help from Nick Van Exel and Steve Nash as Dallas puts away Scottie and Blazers 107-95 2 win series 4-3.

From what I've heard (mhoram!:"> ) Detroit got 37 pts from Chauncey Billups (40 pts, last time) and Tracey couldn't get off the starting blocks: Pistons 108 Hornets 93, Detroit advances 4-3

what else, oh Tim Duncan won the MVP award...

so I guess the 2nd round matchups look like this-
Nets v Boston
Philly v Detroit
Spurs v Lakers
and Kings v Dallas

My predictions--much as I love Dallas I love Sac better--and they can play D 2...

Nets have the talent but can Celts get revenge?

Sorry Duchess, just as Motorcity fans climb o/o the Kitty/Wings/Tiger doldrums Kenny Thomas comes alive and Philly takes it..

San Antonio, of course--down w/the vile Lakers!--but I have nasty images of MVP Duncan's stupid "what do i do now face" as they were eliminated last year--come on, damm it, REALLY win the award this year Tim and get in Shaq's face!!!! And now Danlo looked in that direction, too. He remembered that snowy owls mate in the darkest part of deep winter, and so along with this beautiful white bird perched in a tree a hundred feet away, he turned to face the sea as he watched and waited.

Ahira, Ahira, he called out silently to the sky. Ahira, Ahira<i>Edited by: danlo60 at: 5/4/03 4:43:35 pm
</i>

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2003 7:42 pm 
Master Pilot

Sorry about that, Danlo!

Quote:Nets have the talent but can Celts get revenge? Hell yes! Further up, and further in! <i></i>

Post subject: Round 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2003 1:18 pm 
Master Pilot

1st 2 games of round 2 were played last night as Spurs topped Lakers 87-82: Duncan 28, 7 assists depite Kobe's 37...

Nets (boo!) 97 Celtics 93: Martin 21 somekinda zone D thrawts Pierce... And now Danlo looked in that direction, too. He remembered that snowy owls mate in the darkest part of deep winter, and so along with this beautiful white bird perched in a tree a hundred feet away, he turned to face the sea as he watched and waited. Ahira, Ahira, he called out silently to the sky. Ahira, Ahira<i></i>

Post subject: Re: Round 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2003 7:55 pm 
Master Pilot

Celts will come back! The Truth!! Further up, and further in! <i></i>

Post subject: celts
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2003 9:51 pm 
Lady Scryer

Goodness, calm down, Mhoram!

He's almost as bad about the Celts as I am about the Wings! <i>Edited by: Duchess of Malfi  at: 5/6/03 2:55:57 pm
</i>

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2003 11:49 pm 
Master Pilot

Pierce scored 34 but couldn't hit tying 3pointer--we was wide open...too bad... And now Danlo looked in that direction, too. He remembered that snowy owls mate in the darkest part of deep winter, and so along with this beautiful white bird perched in a tree a hundred feet away, he turned to face the sea as he watched and waited. Ahira, Ahira, he called out silently to the sky. Ahira, Ahira<i></i>

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2003 7:27 pm 
Master Pilot

Duchess

Really, Danlo? I didn't get to watch that game...Pierce must have choked on that shot! Heh, blood! Boston wants blood! Further up, and further in! <i></i>

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2003 11:17 pm 
Master Pilot

Kings murdered Mavs and Detriot slipped past Philly--A.I. was really cold they didn't use Kenny Thomas (fools!) but Pistons in trubble as Billups is out w/ankle injury... And now Danlo looked in that direction, too. He remembered that snowy owls mate in the darkest part of deep winter, and so along with this beautiful white bird perched in a tree a hundred feet away, he turned to face the sea as he watched and waited. Ahira, Ahira, he called out silently to the sky. Ahira, Ahira<i></i>

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2003 1:09 am 
BAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

How come none of you are rooting for the Lakers? Have you hugged your cat today?<i></i>

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2003 7:44 pm 
Master Pilot

It's the Lakers! Further up, and further in! <i></i>

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2003 10:40 pm 
MOOOOOOOOOOOOO

The Lakers! And may the best wrestler win!<i></i>

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2003 10:57 pm 
Master Pilot

The Lakers got murdered by Spurs last night--Fisher joins Fox on the injured list--Lakers in a deep hole now...(Cali--y don't I like Lakers:--Shaq 2 big, gets away w/2 much traveling and fouling, Jackson's won enuf Championships and, worst of all, the stupid LA media turns every breath they take and turns it in2 a soap opera--other reasons: could never stand Horry and I want Fox's wife! other than that Kobe's pretty good...)

Walker falls apart again and Celts r now down 0-2 Pierce had 33 pts and a triple double--but like Garnett can't do it alone...

I'll b back w/scores later... And now Danlo looked in that direction, too. He remembered that snowy owls mate in the darkest part of deep winter, and so along with this beautiful white bird perched in a tree a hundred feet away, he turned to face the sea as he watched and waited. Ahira, Ahira, he called out silently to the sky. Ahira, Ahira<i></i>

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 59 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next