[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4183: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4185: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4186: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4187: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Ahira's Hangar • View topic - 03 NBA Playoffs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ahira's Hangar

David Zindell's Neverness, A Requiem for Homo Sapiens and all things Science Fiction and Fantasy
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:31 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: Re: Billups bounces 6ers!
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2003 11:07 pm 
Lady Scryer

Well, the Pistons are certainly surprising everyone around here!! Our lives are the songs that sing the universe into existence.~David Zindell
****Tavern Wench of DOGMA, the Defenders of George Martin's Art****<i></i>

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2003 9:04 pm 
Master Pilot

Well, well, well Duchess. How the tables have turned! Last year it was the Celts that eliminated the Pistons; ya you're right they're surprising everyone! They beat Philly!

I have no love for any of these teams left, no offense, Duchess! Further up, and further in! <i></i>

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2003 11:03 pm 
Master Pilot

By the way Nets won game one of that series if anybody cares... And now Danlo looked in that direction, too. He remembered that snowy owls mate in the darkest part of deep winter, and so along with this beautiful white bird perched in a tree a hundred feet away, he turned to face the sea as he watched and waited.

Ahira, Ahira, he called out silently to the sky. Ahira, Ahira<i></i>

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2003 2:57 am 
Lady Scryer

No offense taken, Mhoram!
And, Danlo, I am just happy that the Lakers are gone! Our lives are the songs that sing the universe into existence.~David Zindell
****Tavern Wench of DOGMA, the Defenders of George Martin's Art****<i></i>

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2003 7:41 pm 
Master Pilot

Me, too! Further up, and further in! <i></i>

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2003 4:15 pm 
Master Pilot

Dallas won 2 nites ago hitting 49 STRAIGHT freethrows, yes a record, 2 stun the Spurs, despite Duncan's 40pts. 113-110, Mavs lead series 1-0 game 2 is 2nite in SA.

Cold all game, Kenyon Martin scored 16 of his 25pts in 4th quarter as Nets erased a 14pt deficit--win another nailbiting ugly: 88-86, Kidd 20pts. Nets lead 2-0 series returns 2 NJ Thursday...(Wallace doesn't matter how many millions of rebounds u get--ya gotta help score or Pistons lose, simple as that...) And now Danlo looked in that direction, too. He remembered that snowy owls mate in the darkest part of deep winter, and so along with this beautiful white bird perched in a tree a hundred feet away, he turned to face the sea as he watched and waited.

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2003 3:20 pm 
Master Pilot

Duncan 32pts/15bounds, Rose 25pts. Spurs rout Mavs in game 2 119-106. And now Danlo looked in that direction, too. He remembered that snowy owls mate in the darkest part of deep winter, and so along with this beautiful white bird perched in a tree a hundred feet away, he turned to face the sea as he watched and waited.

Post subject: Nets in Finals again...
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2003 5:33 pm 
Master Pilot

It's a New Jersey thang this year w/both Nets and Devils in the finals...Net's sweep Pistons 4-0 by winning last night 102-82. Personally, I and kno mhoram won't like it @ all I'm rooting 4 the exicting fast-break play of Kidd and Co. 2 take it all...

ONn the other side on Texas...Spurs r beginning 2 overpower Dallas and Nowitzki is down w/knee injury, he may b back 4 game 5 but it's doubtful...They play 2nite, Spurs lead series 2-1... And now Danlo looked in that direction, too. He remembered that snowy owls mate in the darkest part of deep winter, and so along with this beautiful white bird perched in a tree a hundred feet away, he turned to face the sea as he watched and waited.

Post subject: I have one thing to say:
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2003 11:27 pm 
Master Pilot

The Nets win it all?! Bah! The West is too dominant. With Dirk out, does Dallas stand a chance? Further up, and further in! <i></i>

Post subject: Re: I have one thing to say:
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2003 6:54 pm 
Master Pilot

apparently not as Spurs effectively hold off the scrapy Nash, Finely and Van Exel 102-95, lead series 3-1, game 5 Tuesday in SA... And now Danlo looked in that direction, too. He remembered that snowy owls mate in the darkest part of deep winter, and so along with this beautiful white bird perched in a tree a hundred feet away, he turned to face the sea as he watched and waited.

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2003 7:35 pm 
Master Pilot

Further up, and further in! <i></i>

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2003 4:28 am 
BAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Lakers 2004 Have you hugged your cat today?<i></i>

Post subject: Re: 03 NBA Playoffs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2003 1:07 pm 
Master Pilot

Mavs hang tuff, and come back from 19pt deficit, win 103-91 as Spurs go 2 sleep in 4th qt. Finley 31pts. series stands at 3-2 Spurs next game in Dallas Thrusday... And now Danlo looked in that direction, too. He remembered that snowy owls mate in the darkest part of deep winter, and so along with this beautiful white bird perched in a tree a hundred feet away, he turned to face the sea as he watched and waited.

Post subject: Championship Set!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2003 10:48 am 
Master Pilot

Steve Kerr, yes that same ancient Steve Kerr from the Bulls championship runs, sinks 3 key 3 pointers in the 4th quarter 2 eliminate Mavs 90-78. Spurs take series 4-2, Finals begin next Wednesday... And now Danlo looked in that direction, too. He remembered that snowy owls mate in the darkest part of deep winter, and so along with this beautiful white bird perched in a tree a hundred feet away, he turned to face the sea as he watched and waited.