[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4183: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4185: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4186: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4187: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Ahira's Hangar • View topic - Lets Talk NBA B-ball!

Ahira's Hangar

David Zindell's Neverness, A Requiem for Homo Sapiens and all things Science Fiction and Fantasy
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:13 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: Re: silly!
PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2002 8:19 pm 
Master Pilot

LOL, theyre a decent team, even w/out Stackhouse. They did all right last year, cant wait to see the Kings go all the way this year! The dead pay the debts of the living. <i></i>

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2002 12:15 am 
Master Pilot

I was a rebound king in pick-up and league ball so I LOVE Wallace! Celts are going 2 town on some teams! Dang what u been feeding Pierce mhoram? MJ is now a starter! Spree had 20 pts, 11 rebs, 8 assists and 2 steals last night. Dallas is awesome!
If the brain were so simple we could understand it, we would be so simple we couldn't.
Lyall Watson
<i></i>

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2002 12:41 am 
Pilot

"I also watched the Lobos, in the Pit, beat Utah w/Andre Miller twice!!! "

One of the years they beat Utah in the pit didnt BYU in a 1-5 win season come in to the pit and beat them?

Woo go Jazz! Everyone has to love John Stockton if not Malone.They're even on a streak 9 wins in 11 games or something.Edit to say Andre Kirilenko Rocks! Asshai by the Shadow a new board, come discuss the darker side of ASoIaF.<i>Edited by: wolflord11 at: 12/10/02 5:42:08 pm
</i>

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2002 1:28 am 
Lady Scryer

Wolflord, are you a Utah Jazz fan, then? Cool! I don't think we have any other Utah fans here to cheer for them!
Welcome to the Hangar! "What did you say to the Emperor about me?" "He wanted to know what I saw in you.I told him that you poured out honor like a fountain, all around you." "That's weird. I don't feel full of honor, or anything else, except maybe confusion." "Naturally not. Fountains keep nothing for themselves."<i>Edited by: Duchess of Malfi  at: 12/13/02 12:07:42 am
</i>

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2002 1:47 am 
Master Pilot

Nice avatar

Jazz were good last year, but this year they wont be a playoff threat, imo. Further up, and further in!<i></i>

PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2002 2:03 am 
Master Pilot

Mike Bibby will b back by this weekend!
If the brain were so simple we could understand it, we would be so simple we couldn't.
Lyall Watson
<i>Edited by: danlo60 at: 12/22/02 2:41:22 pm
</i>

PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2002 9:42 pm 
Master Pilot

Yes! Further up, and further in!<i></i>

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2002 1:10 am 
Master Pilot

Kenny Thomas just got traded 2 the 76ers r 3 players and a draft pick! Yes I kno he's going 2 b very good, but Philly! Ay caramba!oh boy he gets 2 play w/a thug and a stick from BYU! It's going 2 b hard 2 root 4 him now as I dislike Phil prob as much as mhoram does!!! Thomas 2 Iverson: "Nice cornrows punk!"
Lyall Watson
<i></i>

Post subject: Go Lakers!!!!
PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2002 3:35 am 
BAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

You guys need to start playing some D if you want to fourpeat!! <i></i>

Post subject: Since I'm not loged in I'm required 2 write som'un here...
PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2002 2:10 pm 
Master Pilot

Oh! a Laker fan talking 2 himself, a very sad thing indeed! Hey cali! r u Guardian on the Watch? <i>Edited by: danlo60 at: 12/22/02 2:40:42 pm
</i>

Post subject: Re: Since I'm not loged in I'm required 2 write som'un here.
PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2002 4:44 pm 
Lady Scryer

He doesn't go to the Watch. He's not a fan of fantasy books. ***sigh***
About the best I can do with him is get him to read an occasional Star Wars novel.
He can't help but like the Lakers, he grew up out there.
At least I have managed to introduce him to the great sport of ice hockey, and now both he and his brother are die hard Wings fans. "What did you say to the Emperor about me?" "He wanted to know what I saw in you.I told him that you poured out honor like a fountain, all around you." "That's weird. I don't feel full of honor, or anything else, except maybe confusion." "Naturally not. Fountains keep nothing for themselves."<i>Edited by: Duchess of Malfi  at: 12/20/02 11:02:32 am
</i>

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2002 8:20 pm 
Master Pilot

Lakers suck, thats all I have to say. Further up, and further in!<i></i>

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2002 9:08 pm 
Lady Scryer

I am in total and complete agreement with you, but don't let my hubby know, OK? Winter is Coming
Blood and Fire
Unbowed,Unbent,Unbroken<i></i>

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2002 12:41 am 
Master Pilot

So who is Guardian on the Watch? He's from Michigan and he has a real cool Av it's a dimension door from the old Star Trek. Is it the doorway in City on the Edge of 4ever?
Lyall Watson
<i></i>

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2002 1:46 am 
Lady Scryer

He does have a really cool picture, but I'm afraid I have no idea who he is -- in the real world I don't have any friends who read the same stuff I like. All of the girls read romance books, and all of the guys watch tv.
I would like to know -- who is Lord Foul?? And does he really have a connection with Donaldson?? Didn't he say that he did in one of his posts?? Winter is Coming
Blood and Fire
Unbowed,Unbent,Unbroken<i></i>