[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4183: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4185: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4186: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4187: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Ahira's Hangar • View topic - Lets Talk NBA B-ball!

Ahira's Hangar

David Zindell's Neverness, A Requiem for Homo Sapiens and all things Science Fiction and Fantasy
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:38 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: Lets Talk NBA B-ball!
PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2002 4:12 pm 
Master Pilot

Anything interesting about this years season you can post here.

My Celts fall to the Wizards and MJ in the worst loss in franchise history?? Never did He make two things the same; never did He utter one word twice. After earths, not better earths but beasts; after beasts not better beasts, but spirits. After a falling, not a recovery, but a new creation, not a third but the mode of change itself is changed forever. Blessed be He!<i>Edited by: mhoram6910 at: 11/26/02 1:11:04 pm
</i>

Post subject: Re: NBA 2003 General Messages
PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2002 5:52 pm 
Master Pilot

Houston played really well last nite-Cato and Francis went off! Kenny Thomas still nursing a broken thumb. The Big Dog Glenn Robison is going crazy on Atlanta--2 bad he doesn't have any teamates, 2 speak of...I didn't know Andre Miller went 2 the Clippers! He and Brand will b worth watching. And did u notice the Kings beat Portland even w/o M. Bibby or C. Webb? The Shag toe!
If the brain were so simple we could understand it, we would be so simple we couldn't.
Lyall Watson
<i></i>

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2002 4:34 pm 
Master Pilot

Even so, MJ's better then half the kids on Washington...
If the brain were so simple we could understand it, we would be so simple we couldn't.
Lyall Watson
<i>Edited by: mhoram6910 at: 11/7/02 1:21:46 pm
</i>

Post subject: Mavs r awesome!
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2002 3:51 pm 
Master Pilot

An 11-0 start, pounding the Shaq-less Lakers. Sure the real challenge is ahead, but rn't the Dallas Mavs fun 2 watch? Nowitzki and Nash r so cool! Finley and Najera r great! Even goofy stick-man Bradley comes up w/something once in a while. Being a NM Lobo fan it brought me great joy 2 beat BYU while the stick-man was playing there. Now that damm Danny Ainge--there was a "crybaby" thorn in the side! I also watched the Lobos, in the Pit, beat Utah w/Andre Miller twice!!! Oh so nice!
Lyall Watson
<i></i>

Post subject: Re: Mavs r awesome!
PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2002 3:39 pm 
Master Pilot

Lakers suck w/o Shaq.

Ever get the feeling you're having a conversation with yourself, Danlo? <i></i>

Post subject: Re: Mavs r awesome!
PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2002 7:59 pm 
Master Pilot

Yao went off last night! 30 pts in a losing cause, but once Thomas gets totally healthy we may c some great things from the Rockets! Boston played an xcellent against the Nets, btw--Tony Delk was a steal and a brilliant acquisition!

(it's mhoram's topic, he should respond, but he never does! I love talking about b-ball so much I don't mind talking 2 myself..)
Lyall Watson
<i>Edited by: danlo60 at: 11/22/02 1:12:00 pm
</i>

Post subject: LA Sucks
PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2002 8:08 pm 
Master Pilot

Wow, the Lakers season so far shows how much they depend on their 'big daddy'. Celts kick ass! The Eastern Conference shall be ours! The dead pay the debts of the living. <i></i>

Post subject: Re: LA Sucks
PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2002 8:13 pm 
Master Pilot

Finally! He speaks! Now Msmary it's ur turn! Oh yeah, I 4got ur team is the Heat...poor thing! Hey DD what's ur team?
Lyall Watson
<i></i>

Post subject: Re: LA Sucks
PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2002 10:34 pm 
Master Pilot

Where is DD?

Danlo--have you seen the new Gold for ezboard? Some nice goodies! The dead pay the debts of the living. <i></i>

PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2002 5:53 pm 
Master Pilot

Yao, does it again, w/18 points last nigght in a victory over...a certain team that I dont remember! Go Yao! The dead pay the debts of the living. <i></i>

PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2002 2:08 am 
Master Pilot

Kenny Thomas coming back! 15 pts 12 rebs! Suns? perhaps? Boston and Paul Pierce in 2OT kicked some serious booty on The Big Dog and Hawks last night. Andre Miller scores a bunch but Clips fall, Pacers looking fairly scary! Even w/out Reg "the alien" Miller...Kings starting 2 rock--if Christie gets any better they will be byond awesome when M. Bibb gets back!

Here is a very question...How is it that just the mere presence of Shaq "Big Toe" Attack puts absolutely EVERYTHING back 2gether 4 the Fakers? Lakes go from looking worse than the Grizzles 2 looking like their 02 April selves in one game! Carumba!!
Lyall Watson
<i>Edited by: danlo60 at: 11/23/02 7:09:59 pm
</i>

PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2002 9:29 pm 
Master Pilot

my team?the Indiana Pacers! I go to several games a year. Actually I walk to Conseco Fieldhouse, I live about 1 mile away. Watch it, Mhoram! The East Is Mine this year!! Pacers dominated (previously)undefeated Dallas last nite! Reggie is BACK! <i></i>

PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2002 11:44 pm 
Master Pilot

Celts piss on the Pacers. We're gonna kill you and the Nets this year! The dead pay the debts of the living. <i></i>

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2002 12:59 am 
Master Pilot

God u're awful mhoram!
Lyall Watson
<i></i>

Post subject: silly!
PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2002 3:32 am 
Lady Scryer

Silly Mhoram! Should you be talking about bodily fluids at a family website???
And I won't say a word about what the Pistons will do to your Celtics! (probably because they won't do a thing to them, except lose badly) <i>Edited by: Duchess of Malfi at: 12/4/02 12:23:23 am
</i>