Ahira's Hangar

David Zindell's Neverness, A Requiem for Homo Sapiens and all things Science Fiction and Fantasy
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:57 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Before Book 11, Jordan goes back to the past
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2003 9:02 pm 
Pilot

Well, for all you Robert Jordan fans, before we get Book 11, we will be getting a full novel version of New Spring, where it is revealed how Moiraine and Lan first met. I have no idea when it'll be published, but expect it soon. <i></i>

Post subject: Re: Before Book 11, Jordan goes back to the past
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2003 3:43 am 
Lady Scryer

Jordan has been working on WOT for a long, long time. I'm glad he took a bit of a break from it...hopefully this will recharge his creative batteries a bit when he gest back to the main series... Our lives are the songs that sing the universe into existence.~David Zindell

Perhaps I'll come for you myself some night. You ought to see me...my fur is white now, pale as snow,but the stature, the majesty, the power, those have not left me...We are the direwolves, the nightmares who haunt your racial memories, the dark shapes circling endlessly beyond the light of your fires.~George R.R. Martin<i></i>

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2003 7:47 pm 
Master Pilot

Yawn. Like I care about Lan (was cool until he married Nynavae) and Moiraine (only cool until she "died"). The only character he could write about that I care about less is probably Morgase. Wish he'd just finish the frikkin' series. I'd accept just a plot outline about now. ________________
I wanna feel the metamorphosis and cleansing I've endured within my shadow. Change is coming. Now is my time. Listen to my muscle memory. Contemplate what I've been clinging to. -Tool, "Forty-Six & Two" <i></i>

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2003 6:10 am 
Lady Scryer

I just read an on-line interview where he said he is also planning another "prequel" about the events surrounding Rand's birth, and the events immediately preceeding the first book in the WOT series... ******************************************************

Our lives are the songs that sing the universe into existence.~David Zindell
<i></i>