[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4183: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4185: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4186: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4187: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Ahira's Hangar • View topic - New Members Read This First

New Members Read This First

latest discussions: Paolo Bacigalupi, Peter Watts, Iain M. Banks, Phillip K. Dick, Orson Scott Card, Julian May, Jacqueline Carey, C.S. Lewis, Philip Jose Farmer, David Brin, Greg van Eekhout, Stephen C. Gould, Alfred Bester, John Scalzi, R. Scott Bakker, Tobias Buckell

Moderators: Sylvanus, Moonwatcher

New Members Read This First

Postby Avatar » Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:17 pm

New members may notice that when they join, they're unable to make use of most of the features of the board, including having signatures and posting posting links. It's not 'cause we don't love you, it's just because we get so much spam.

Join in wherever you like, make a few posts, and either remind us to move you into the registered user group, (you can use this thread), or it'll happen automatically once you make a certain (undisclosed) number of posts.

Sorry for the inconvenience, but it's a lot more inconvenient to have to delete spammer after spammer. ;)

Have fun at the Hangar. :D

The UnTitled

Re: New Members Read This First

Postby elanor » Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:48 pm

please make me a registered user. I want to participate in the NFL predictions. Thanks. chris Barkley
elanor
Pilot

Postby Avatar » Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:54 pm

Looks like it's been done for you.

--A
The UnTitled

Postby FireDaughter » Sat Jan 22, 2011 4:32 pm

Ah, so that's why I'm not seeing the posts I just posted... :)
You were the light and the way they'll only read about
FireDaughter
Pilot

Postby MsMary » Sun Feb 13, 2011 3:18 am

How do I get an email address I've never used for this forum off the Hangar automated emails?
MsMary
Master Pilot

Postby danlo » Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:00 pm

Do you have a new one?
Give me golf clubs, fresh air and a beautiful partner, and you can keep the clubs and the fresh air.-
Jack Benny
danlo
The Timekeeper

Postby MsMary » Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:26 pm

No, but somehow you got an email address that I don't use for the Hangar and don't wish to. I'll PM it to you.
MsMary
Master Pilot

Postby duchess » Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:38 am

can someone please make my new account a registered user? thanks. :) 8)
duchess
Pilot

Postby Avatar » Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:04 am

Done.

--A
The UnTitled

Postby greyarea » Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:56 pm

Please make my account registered as well. Thank you in advance.
greyarea
Pilot

Postby danlo » Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:09 am

you're good to go!
Give me golf clubs, fresh air and a beautiful partner, and you can keep the clubs and the fresh air.-
Jack Benny
danlo
The Timekeeper

Return to General Sci-Fi