[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4183: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4185: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4186: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4187: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Ahira's Hangar • View topic - Post Apocalypse

Post Apocalypse

latest discussions: Paolo Bacigalupi, Peter Watts, Iain M. Banks, Phillip K. Dick, Orson Scott Card, Julian May, Jacqueline Carey, C.S. Lewis, Philip Jose Farmer, David Brin, Greg van Eekhout, Stephen C. Gould, Alfred Bester, John Scalzi, R. Scott Bakker, Tobias Buckell

Moderators: Sylvanus, Moonwatcher

Postby Balon » Tue Feb 27, 2007 9:08 pm

I have the same problem. I own the individuals of Var the Stick and Neq the Sword, but Sos still eludes me. Which sucks, because I still have to get the book from the library to start the darned thing.
"I wonder why Kamikaze pilots work helmets?"
Balon
Pilot

Postby Avatar » Wed Feb 28, 2007 4:52 am

I have all three in one volume. Somewhere...I think. Or damn...did I get it from the library? I can't remember. :lol:

Danlo...did you know there was a Canticle sequel or something?

Oh, and I highly recommend This is the way the world ends by James Morrow. Not your usual kind of apocalyptic fiction.

--A
The UnTitled

Postby aTOMiC » Wed Feb 28, 2007 11:27 am

"If you can't tell the difference what difference does it make?"

aTOMiC
Master Pilot

Postby Avatar » Wed Feb 28, 2007 12:35 pm

The UnTitled

Postby Balon » Thu Mar 01, 2007 7:44 pm

Balon
Pilot

Postby Avatar » Fri Mar 02, 2007 4:35 am

:lol:

That's another feeling I know. :D No matter how often I go to the bookstores (used ones), there's always something I want. But there's not always something I'm willing to pay for.

I try not to start buying new series and in general, the only time I buy is when it's something I'm already missing from a series, or if its something I've been looking for for a long time.

Even second hand books are very often expensive here. *sigh*

--A
The UnTitled

Postby Balon » Fri Mar 02, 2007 10:14 pm

Lassleys (the used shop I shop at) will give credit for books that you turn in. So all I do is take all the books I can find from the Library free box and the Food Co-Op free box, and get a bunch of free credit! I LOVE it!
Balon
Pilot

Postby Duchess of Malfi » Sat Mar 03, 2007 6:04 pm

Our lives are the songs that sing the universe into existence.~David Zindell

Image Image Image

Duchess of Malfi
Lady Scryer

Postby Balon » Sat Mar 03, 2007 7:43 pm

Balon
Pilot

Postby Avatar » Mon Mar 05, 2007 4:27 am

:lol: My problem is that I can't let go of a book, no matter what. :D They come in, but they don't get swapped out. :lol:

--A
The UnTitled

Postby aTOMiC » Mon Mar 05, 2007 11:20 am

"If you can't tell the difference what difference does it make?"

aTOMiC
Master Pilot

Postby Avatar » Mon Mar 05, 2007 11:47 am

The UnTitled

Re: Post Apocalypse

Postby Duchess of Malfi » Sat Mar 24, 2007 9:43 pm

Our lives are the songs that sing the universe into existence.~David Zindell

Image Image Image