[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4183: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4185: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4186: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4187: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Ahira's Hangar • View topic - Reviving the Group Read

Ahira's Hangar

David Zindell's Neverness, A Requiem for Homo Sapiens and all things Science Fiction and Fantasy
It is currently Tue May 21, 2024 2:40 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 179 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 12  Next
 Post subject: Re: Reviving the Group Read
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 6:11 am 
Master Pilot

I haven't forgotten about my chapter summary. I just re-read it today to refresh my memory. I can devote my full attention to it now that we won't be playing scrabble for the rest of the week. <i></i>

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 6:17 am 
Lady Scryer

Sounds great. We are getting to very interesting parts of the book, and I am looking forward to the next discussions. ******************************************************

Our lives are the songs that sing the universe into existence.~David Zindell
<i></i>

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 4:40 am 
The UnTitled

Didn't think you had MM. Told you there was no pressure.

When we get round to mine again, we might have a bit of a delay anyway...so busy now at end of year, then I'll be away for a month with no guarantees as to internet access.

You all just take your time.

--A ____________________________________

A sense of the sardonic preserves a man from believing in his own pretensions. -The Sayings Of Maud'Dib<i></i>

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 7:04 pm 
Lady Scryer

Oh, indeed. This is a joint pleasure among friends. No tight schedules here. When you have time to do it, that will be perfectly fine. ******************************************************

Our lives are the songs that sing the universe into existence.~David Zindell
<i></i>

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 4:28 am 
The UnTitled

Exactly Duchess. don't ever want this to be work. There's too much of that around as it is. Fun or nothing I say.

--A ____________________________________

A sense of the sardonic preserves a man from believing in his own pretensions. -The Sayings Of Maud'Dib<i></i>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 12:48 am 
Lady Scryer

Any word from Matrixman lately about his chapter? :?

Image Image Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 5:07 am 
The UnTitled

:lol: Not apart from him saying he'll still do it. :D I'll drop him a hint. ;)

--A

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 4:37 am 
Lady Scryer

Image Image Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 5:27 am 
The UnTitled

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 5:03 pm 
Lady Scryer

Image Image Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 4:21 am 
The UnTitled

Haha, I'm allowed to say I suck. ;)

Anyway. MM has dutifully promised the next chapter will be up shortly.

--A

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 1:59 am 
Lady Scryer

Image Image Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 7:44 am 
The UnTitled

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 7:55 am 
The UnTitled

OK, I'll take care of chapter 18 in the next week or two. :D

--A

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 4:11 am 
Pilot

Is this the original dune?

If so, I might be able to do 19 (assuming it isn't taken) or the next available chapter (assuming there are any untaken). I just need to look for my copy of Dune. I should caution any sort of "yay another person" ideas with a warning, which is that I may not manage to find Dune.

Well, if you guys don't mind having someone post on a particular chapter w/out having recently read the rest of the book. I think the last time I read Dune was at least 2 or 3 years ago.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 179 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 12  Next