Ahira's Hangar

David Zindell's Neverness, A Requiem for Homo Sapiens and all things Science Fiction and Fantasy
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:40 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: ROTK Soundtrack
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2003 5:25 am 
Master Pilot

TORn posted info about the soundtrack here.

The titles sound awesome. I particularly love "The End of All Things." I loved that line in the book, and I hope it makes it into the movie.

I also thought it was cool that two of the tracks are "featuring" Viggo Mortensen and Billy Boyd are listed. I wonder what "featuring" means, though - are they singing or did they just put lines of dialogue in the track or something? Either way, it'll be cool to have their voices on the soundtrack!

I can't wait for this movie and everything related to it!

~Foamy~ <i></i>

Post subject: Re: ROTK Soundtrack
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2003 4:59 am 
Lady Scryer

That's two of us Foamy, but it's coming soon! Only about 6 weeks away now! I'm glad I have the week it's coming out off from work -- it'll be busy! Damelon is coming for a visit, on one night my younger son has a band concert and on another night a choir concert -- and my older son will be having wrestling dual meets on two weeknights and tournaments on the bracketing weekends. But SOMEHOW I WILL find a way to see this movie! That is my promise to myself.
(And gotta take my kids, too -- they would freak if I went without them!) Our lives are the songs that sing the universe into existence.~David Zindell
****Tavern Wench of DOGMA, the Defenders of George Martin's Art****<i></i>