Ahira's Hangar

David Zindell's Neverness, A Requiem for Homo Sapiens and all things Science Fiction and Fantasy
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:18 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 47 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Link to some early reviews -- extreme spoilers!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2002 5:29 pm 
Lady Scryer

Extreme Spoiler Warning!!!!!
But here goes:
www.tolkeinonline.com/thewhitecouncil/c ... m?catid=13
Look for the threads started by people called Elmtree and Marty, under the films area and the LOTR movie discussion forum. They're the lucky stiffs who got to see it. my sister, o my sister! There's the cause on 't. Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, Like diamonds we are cut with our own dust -- John Webster's "The Duchess of Malfi", first performed in England in 1614<i>Edited by: Duchess of Malfi  at: 12/6/02 12:38:11 pm
</i>

Post subject: Re: Link to some early reviews -- extreme spoilers!!!!!!!!!!
PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2002 3:58 am 
Master Pilot

awww .. 'the lucky stiffs' .. lol health and healing<i></i>

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2002 1:16 am 
Master Pilot

4 days away!! I'm terribly xcited!!!!
If the brain were so simple we could understand it, we would be so simple we couldn't.
Lyall Watson
<i></i>

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2002 2:09 am 
Lady Scryer

yesss yessss my precccioussss!
Wednesday at 7:30PM!!
"What did you say to the Emperor about me?" "He wanted to know what I saw in you.I told him that you poured out honor like a fountain, all around you." "That's weird. I don't feel full of honor, or anything else, except maybe confusion." "Naturally not. Fountains keep nothing for themselves."<i></i>

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2002 2:39 am 
Master Pilot

good, good, GREAT even! But don't u go turning in2 Sky or Gollum on me!!! ssssscary, itssssss mine! My precioussssssss!Oops! dang it's catching!
If the brain were so simple we could understand it, we would be so simple we couldn't.
Lyall Watson
<i></i>

Post subject: Re: Are U as exicited about the release of TTT as I am?
PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2002 5:29 pm 
Master Pilot

Beat the rush! You can order tickets 2 TTT through this site, and c trailers and all sorts of stuff!www.lordoftherings.net
Lyall Watson
<i></i>

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2002 5:32 pm 
Master Pilot

Neato! Further up, and further in!<i></i>

PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2002 4:14 am 
Master Pilot

I've been linked to that site since last year - they keep sending me updates every day 4 days left, 3 days left...like I don't know already!!!! It's playing in Regal Cinemas around here - stadium type seating - with cup holders!!! 18 hours & counting!!! <i></i>

PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2002 4:51 am 
Master Pilot

Screw my agoraphobia! I'm there 2mrrw nite in the long lines and crowds, and I really want 2 drink a double cap b4hand... but that will prob make me miss some of the movie! Damm will this thread b buzzing from 2mrrw 4ward!!
Lyall Watson
<i></i>

PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2002 9:48 pm 
Lady Scryer

Less than three hours for me! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
"What did you say to the Emperor about me?" "He wanted to know what I saw in you.I told him that you poured out honor like a fountain, all around you." "That's weird. I don't feel full of honor, or anything else, except maybe confusion." "Naturally not. Fountains keep nothing for themselves."<i></i>

PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2002 12:50 am 
Master Pilot

I will start a seperate topic 4 discussion and review of The Two Towers--PLEASE DON'T SPOIL--in this topic!! Thanks!!
Lyall Watson
<i></i>

PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2002 4:11 am 
Lady Scryer

Poor Danlo -- is there another town nearby where you could see it, if its sold out so badly at the theater near your house?? "What did you say to the Emperor about me?" "He wanted to know what I saw in you.I told him that you poured out honor like a fountain, all around you." "That's weird. I don't feel full of honor, or anything else, except maybe confusion." "Naturally not. Fountains keep nothing for themselves."<i></i>

PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2002 1:56 pm 
Master Pilot

No worries Mate! I'll wait w/the Aussies...but ur ticket offer sounds mighty tempting...
Lyall Watson
<i></i>

PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2002 4:52 pm 
Lady Scryer

If you decide to take it, just let me know! "What did you say to the Emperor about me?" "He wanted to know what I saw in you.I told him that you poured out honor like a fountain, all around you." "That's weird. I don't feel full of honor, or anything else, except maybe confusion." "Naturally not. Fountains keep nothing for themselves."<i></i>

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2002 3:40 am 
Master Pilot

I kno where u're coming from, having lived in Jersey my 1st 19 years... But u have 2 understand NM Los Lunas is 15 miles away and full of thugs, and Santa Fe is 60 miles away, and prob. sold out, 2...I'm going 2 try 2 catch Solaris 2mrrw nite...and I'll prob. b the only 1 in the theater... And now Danlo looked in that direction , too. He remembered that snowy owls mate in the darkest part of deep winter, and so along with this beautiful white bird perched in a tree a hundred feet away, he turned to face the sea as he watched and waited.

Ahira, Ahira, he called out silently to the sky. Ahira, Ahira<i>Edited by: danlo60 at: 12/20/02 9:38:27 pm
</i>

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 47 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next