[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4183: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4185: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4186: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4187: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Ahira's Hangar • View topic - The Master Pilot's Bar--hang out, kick back, relax...

Ahira's Hangar

David Zindell's Neverness, A Requiem for Homo Sapiens and all things Science Fiction and Fantasy
It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:33 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3066 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 201, 202, 203, 204, 205  Next
 Post subject: Re: The Master Pilot's Bar--hang out, kick back, relax...
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 7:20 pm 
The Timekeeper

Really cold and windy here in Albq. huge branch broke off neighbor's tree last night--the say a fairly sizable snowstorm is on the way. With our current SUPERSTRONG/ANTI SPAM registration restrictions it's always noteworthy when we get a new (real) member-I just approved Sahun who I sincerely believe is our friend from Kevin's Watch. So welcome in advance Shaun!!! :wave: :sky:

What am I doing? Well, rabble rousing on facebook, trying to get 4 o/o 5 fantasy football teams into the playoffs, reading Reynold's Revelation Space and chomping at the bit to start Bakker's The Judging Eye, eagerly awaiting Wayfriend's dissection in Dissecting the Land at the Watch, watching Boardwalk Empire intently, giving advice at Fantasy Fanatics, taking care of the kids and many, many other things.

Peace on Earth and a happy holiday season to all! :corny: :men: :duchess: :snow: :eve: :danlo:

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:23 am 
Lady Scryer

Oh, I bet a snowstorm looks gorgeous on the Sandia mountains and in the NM desert!!! :cloud:

We got snow ourselves here in Michigan tonight. It was beautiful - coated all of the trees. Wish I could have been home watching it from the window and rinking hot chocolate rather than being at work and then having to drive home in it. :wink: :D

Image Image Image

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:34 pm 
Lady Scryer

Danlo - did the big blizzard hit you guys or was it all east of the mountains? Sounds like a fierce storm!!!

Image Image Image

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:18 pm 
Master Pilot

hey there Hangar!! been a while since I've been in the bar - I like what you've done with the place! :sky: :ominous:
Danlo - I hope you didn't get too whacked with bad weather - looks like it could be crazy out there.

On the other hand, looks like Buffalo will be in the 40's approaching 50 for the next few days, so looks like no white Christmas here... :(
This is especially disappointing for our exchange student daughter from Thailand who has never seen snow and has never celebrated an American White Christmas (being Buddhist and all...). I, on the other hand, have seen enough of them and while they look nice, I appreciate less snow removal more & more these days....

Well, if I don't get back here before, I want to wish you all a Happy Holiday season, for whatever one's you celebrate and hopes for a great (read better..) New Year!!

:eve: :men: :santa: :newyear: :handshake:

:earthy:

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 7:07 pm 
The Timekeeper

Thanks Earthy! And Merry Christmas to all!!! :eve: I caught a kid's crud and have been sick for 3 days, better now-we're off to see The Nutcracker ballet in 20 minutes. The state got slammed and all the main highways were shut down 2 nights ago, but we only got a dusting: Albuquerque is in some weird donut hole/twilight zone that avoids precipitation--maybe it's all the mountains looming up over us-it's also the same phenomenon that creates our famous "box" that makes our international balloon festival so incredibly awesome!! :santa:

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 4:51 am 
Pilot

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 6:50 am 
The Timekeeper

:mona:

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:38 pm 
Master Pilot

Happy new year one and all best wishes from Cleburne :newyear: :santa: :rocker:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:18 am 
Lady Scryer

Happy New Years to all! :sky: :sky: :sky:

Welcome Shaun! :wave: :wave: :wave:

Image Image Image

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:17 pm 
Pilot

Thank-you and hello Duchess.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 7:10 pm 
Master Pilot

Hi, there, Shaun.

Happy New Year to one and all!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 3:52 am 
Pilot

Hello MsMary :)

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 8:26 pm 
The Timekeeper

ACK! I've neglected to poor Hangar too long!!! :box: :loveflag: :duchess: :ominous: :witch: :ladytam: :me: :wolf: (a cleansing, of sorts)

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:56 pm 
Master Pilot

hey all - wassuppp?!?!?!?

When the hell is the last TCTC coming out again? it's been so bleeping long I forgot - is it 2013?

:earthy:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 5:04 am 
Lady Scryer

Image Image Image

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3066 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 201, 202, 203, 204, 205  Next