[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4183: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4185: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4186: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4187: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Ahira's Hangar • View topic - Welcome to the Hangar Pilots!

Ahira's Hangar

David Zindell's Neverness, A Requiem for Homo Sapiens and all things Science Fiction and Fantasy
It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 7:01 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 232 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
 Post subject: Re: Welcome to the Hangar Pilots!
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 4:23 pm 
Lady Scryer

Welcome! :wave: Welcome and true! :wave:

Image Image Image

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 7:50 pm 
The UnTitled

Hey Jenn. :D Well...Neverness is a good start...

--A

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 4:47 am 
Trouble-Maker

I'm currently reading George RR Martin but I've put the Zindell books on my next to read list. Thanks for the welcomes everyone.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 6:54 pm 
Master Pilot

Hey Jenn! :wave:

My books:

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 7:28 pm 
Trouble-Maker

Just got Neverness in the mail a few minutes ago. I bought it off Amazon for thirty four cents but the shipping was three dollars and fifty cents.... :D

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 7:44 pm 
Master Pilot

Yeah, that sounds about right for Amazon.... :roll:

My books:

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:12 am 
The UnTitled

Cool. Just remember that Neverness is sort of a set-up for The Broken God.

--A

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 6:36 pm 
Master Pilot

I might be mistaken but Endy Welcome to the Hangar :wave:

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 1:34 am 
Lady Scryer

Indeed - welcome! :wave: Welcome and true! :wave:

Image Image Image

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 11:24 pm 
Pilot

(crickets)

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 12:49 am 
The Timekeeper

hey we never said this was the most lively forum-go to the Master Pilots board for a drink and some tunes-or invite your friends!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:54 am 
The Timekeeper

You know, you're all welcome to the Hangar pilots, pilots is such and incongruous term-you're much better than that, the silent unflappable loners that you are. No, I kid you not-I'm one, and I'm pretty sure (of course loving SRD helps) you're one too. Thanks to everyone who ever found our site. Thank you for putting up with the EZ Board viruses and their buy-out idiocy theatrics and the occasional shutdown at both Kevin's Watch and here. We are working on it.

I guess it was sometime in the middle of March 2002, or so, the concept of a site dedicated to to David Zindell became a reality-duchy, mhoram, MsMary ,Damelon, Menolly...even Av I can't thank you, and others enough. We've weathered a butt load of storms to earn the title of the Seekers of the Ineffable Flame!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:00 pm 
The UnTitled

It's a pleasure and an honour to be here with you man. :D

--A

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:00 pm 
Pilot

Hello everyone, I've finally managed to make the jump from the Watch to the Hangar.
Looking forward to having a wee look round.

You never know, I might even make a post or two.

:wave:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:16 pm 
The Timekeeper

Very cool...welcome! :wave:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 232 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next