Ahira's Hangar

David Zindell's Neverness, A Requiem for Homo Sapiens and all things Science Fiction and Fantasy
It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 5:30 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: Greetings Redux
PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2002 6:07 am 
Pilot

Ser Camaris
Pilot
(10/11/02 9:51:29 am)
Reply | Edit
Greetings
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Just a quick post to say hello to everybody Nice place you have here and I look forward to getting to know you all. Unfortunately, due to time restraints I will probably be a bit of a lurker, but we will see

God is the Lord, of Angels, and of Men, - and of Elves. -J.R.R. Tolkien
We may ignore, but we can nowhere evade, the presence of God.- C.S. Lewis
Ser Camaris, if you were a woman, I'd take you out myself.-Lord Manwoody 3/27/02

danlo60
The Timekeeper
(10/11/02 9:57:03 am)
Re: Greetings
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Greeting Ser! You must come more often Beren and I fixed the Martin forum up especially 4 you! , you are now the 5th or 6th member of ASOIAF who has fenestered the long journey 2 the Hangar! Welcome!

The true human being is the meaning of the universe. He is a dancing star. He is the exploding singularity with infinite possibilities.

Edited by: danlo60 at: 10/11/02 2:28:41 pm

BerenCAMLOST7
Lord Pilot
(10/11/02 11:14:51 am)
Reply Arise Ser Camaris
Right on Cam ! Are you following me

Ser Camaris
Pilot
(10/11/02 8:42:43 pm)
Reply | Edit
Re: Arise Ser Camaris
I am turning into a bit of a stalker! lol

Sorry about the size of the flag, btw, it has gone a bit crazy.

Danlo, I love that emoticon, mind if I steal it and add it at my board?

Ser Camaris, if you were a woman, I'd take you out myself.-Lord Manwoody 3/27/02

danlo60
The Timekeeper
(10/11/02 8:53:52 pm)
Sure, go right ahead!
The true human being is the meaning of the universe. He is a dancing star. He is the exploding singularity with infinite possibilities.

Ser Camaris
Pilot
(10/11/02 8:56:37 pm)
Reply | Edit
Thanks BTW, is it ok if I put your board in my ezboard ring (the drop down things)?

Skywier
Lord Pilot
(10/11/02 9:44:07 pm)
Reply Re: Arise Ser Camaris
greetings Ser Carmaris .. welcome aboard the Hangar .. it be a hale and hearty forum ..

.. n'er fear .. there be a lurker in all ..

health and healing

danlo60
The Timekeeper
(10/11/02 9:56:34 pm)
sure--want 2 do a full board link? What's your site?

danlo60
The Timekeeper
(10/11/02 10:20:40 pm)
Geeze your flag is huge! And I was worried about foreshortening the posts w/me new avatar! In that case I'm putting the original image back up! Unless members obect 2 the smaller colums...

Ser Camaris
Pilot
(10/11/02 10:40:06 pm)
Reply | Edit
There is a option in the control center to limit the size of personal icons..

Well, I am happy to put you in the ring but I can't do a proper link up the top because I know too many people who have ezboard, and if I do one....

My ezboard is a Christian discussion one and you can find it here.

hmmm...

Edited by: Ser Camaris at: 10/11/02 11:03:28 pm

Ser Camaris
Pilot
(10/11/02 10:46:30 pm)
Reply | Edit
This should be better...

I don't know how to get rid of the ones I have already done, I think only you can do that by checking that option, of course that limits them all :(

Edited by: Ser Camaris at: 10/11/02 10:47:22 pm

danlo60
The Timekeeper
(10/11/02 10:50:45 pm)
I just did that--maybe I can move this topic and move it back--would that do it?

Edited by: danlo60 at: 10/11/02 10:51:25 pm

danlo60
The Timekeeper
(10/11/02 10:58:24 pm)
dang! didn't work! could u redo ur greetings?

Ser Camaris, if you were a woman, I'd take you out myself.-Lord Manwoody 3/27/02<i></i>

Post subject: Re: Greetings Redux
PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2002 6:10 am 
Master Pilot

Thanks Ser Camaris, you are more than gracious! The true human being is the meaning of the universe. He is a dancing star. He is the exploding singularity with infinite possibilities. <i></i>

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2002 6:13 am 
Pilot

My pleasure...I am just sorry to be a nuisance God is the Lord, of Angels, and of Men, - and of Elves. -J.R.R. Tolkien
Ser Camaris, if you were a woman, I'd take you out myself.-Lord Manwoody 3/27/02<i></i>

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2002 3:11 pm 
Master Pilot

Welcome Ser Camaris! Where does your name come from? Further up, and further in!<i></i>

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2002 3:51 pm 
Pilot

Hello, Mhoram My name comes from the Tad Williams series <i> Memory, Sorrow and Thorn</i>. God is the Lord, of Angels, and of Men, - and of Elves. -J.R.R. Tolkien

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2002 5:30 pm 
Master Pilot

Wow Ser! I didn't kno that! I assumed ur name came from ASOIAF...I've read the 1st 2 Otherland books and am interested in starting M,S & T. I really like William's style and have been itching 2 start a Williams topic in Gen. Fantasy. Would u care 2 do the honors? The true human being is the meaning of the universe. He is a dancing star. He is the exploding singularity with infinite possibilities. <i></i>

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2002 3:01 pm 
Pilot

Danlo, as soon as I get a chance I will start one

BTW, sorry to be a pain but are you going to put my site in you ezboard ring? f not, it is no problem God is the Lord, of Angels, and of Men, - and of Elves. -J.R.R. Tolkien

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2002 3:17 pm 
Master Pilot

what's the entrance name?
The true human being is the meaning of the universe. He is a dancing star. He is the exploding singularity with infinite possibilities. <i></i>

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2002 4:15 pm 
Pilot

The board id is "bthebadgersden" God is the Lord, of Angels, and of Men, - and of Elves. -J.R.R. Tolkien

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2002 11:42 pm 
Pilot

Thankyou, Danlo, it is much appreciated I think that a lot of people from my board will find something here we don't offer, and vice versa, and that they will complement each other, not compete.

Mhoram,

Feel free to drop in, and we are more than interested in discussing the Christian aspects of C.S. Lewis God is the Lord, of Angels, and of Men, - and of Elves. -J.R.R. Tolkien

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2002 11:44 pm 
Master Pilot

no prob! I agree! The true human being is the meaning of the universe. He is a dancing star. He is the exploding singularity with infinite possibilities. <i></i>