[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4183: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4185: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4186: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4187: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Ahira's Hangar • View topic - Where to go when the Hangar (or the Watch) goes wonky

Ahira's Hangar

David Zindell's Neverness, A Requiem for Homo Sapiens and all things Science Fiction and Fantasy
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 8:38 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Where to go when the Hangar (or the Watch) goes wonky
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:17 pm 
The Timekeeper

Sorry, I delete this earlier-both Ahira's Hangar and Kevin's Watch (our sister board) are under the same domain-an emergency Forumer site has been independently set up to report any major hacks or prolonged downtime-bookmark this site, just in case: http://kevinswatch.10.forumer.com/

Post subject: Re: Where to go when the Hangar (or the Watch) goes wonky
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 4:44 am 
The Timekeeper

test-yes the Watch is in DeBug mode right now-we're OK sending email to Vain.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:38 pm 
The Timekeeper

Watch seems fine today

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:37 pm 
The UnTitled

Yeah, Vain got it all fixed. :D Technically, (if not really) my fault. :D The search rebuild hit a snag in one of the SQL tables. Gods I'll be glad when that's done.

--A

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:39 pm 
Master Pilot

I'm glad I haven't been compiling any stats lately, or I might have been a suspect... :shifty:

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 3:29 am 
Master Pilot

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 3:37 am 
"It is not death. It is purpose."

Location: The Harper Hall, Fort Hold, the Northern Continent, Pern
waaaahhh!!!
It still is!!!

...but at least I can now get here.

The world gets new-made every time you blink folks. Drop some of that baggage. ;)
~Avatar

When the Power of Love overcomes the love of power, the World will know Peace. ~Jimi Hendrix

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 4:00 pm 
The UnTitled

And we are back! The Hangar I mean. :D (The watch is up too btw.) Awesome, thanks Vain. :D

--A

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:35 pm 
Master Pilot

Did something go wonky? I got signed out of both AH and KW.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:53 pm 
The UnTitled

Not as far as I know...

--A

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:55 pm 
Master Pilot

Well, when I tried to come here a little while ago, before the post you just responded to, I got an error message. So I tried KW and was logged out. I tried here again, and was also logged out.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:08 pm 
The UnTitled

There has been the occasional server error recently. Haven't noticed any log-in/log-out probs, but I don't use the auto-log-in feature. Vain did do some cleaning on the server though, so that might have wiped your session from the database, so you had to log back in.

--A

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:09 pm 
"It is not death. It is purpose."

Location: The Harper Hall, Fort Hold, the Northern Continent, Pern
It just happened to me on the Watch as well.
I got a php Critical Error.
Paged back and was asked to log in...

The Hangar is fine though for me.

The world gets new-made every time you blink folks. Drop some of that baggage. ;)
~Avatar

When the Power of Love overcomes the love of power, the World will know Peace. ~Jimi Hendrix

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:16 pm 
Master Pilot

Well, Duchess just posted to danlo on FB asking if the Hangar was down, so I'm not the only one who has had a problem today.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:48 pm 
Master Pilot

I had to login to both sites today. Also got a critical error at the Watch earlier.

My books: