[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4183: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4185: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4186: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4187: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Ahira's Hangar • View topic - photography expeditions - accomplished or planned

Ahira's Hangar

David Zindell's Neverness, A Requiem for Homo Sapiens and all things Science Fiction and Fantasy
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 10:19 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 101 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Post subject: Re: photography expeditions - accomplished or planned
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 6:25 pm 
Lady Scryer

The prettiest one I saw this summer was a very cheerful neon yellow. :) But it would not settle down in one spot long enough for its portrait to be taken. :(

Image Image Image

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 5:01 pm 
Lady Scryer

The fall colors are finally coming out. We're a good week or so away from peak color, but I sure hope to get out there my camera in the next few days. :cloud:

Image Image Image

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 2:55 am 
Master Pilot

From last weekend:

Saturday. I don't often see deer galloping straight across the middle of the park. I heard a rustle behind me, turned and saw two deer coming my way. Lucky I already had my camera in my hand, but I only got one of the deer.

Saturday. Taken around sunset.

Sunday. Clear blue sky that day.

Not my yard, but Halloween, here we come!

(I think I've set up my user profile in Imageshack so that, if you feel inclined, you can browse all the photos I have there. If you're unable to, then I have no clue what I'm doing...)

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 3:14 am 
Lady Scryer

What beautiful pictures! :cloud:

Deer are the supermodels of the animal world; beautiful but dumb. :wink: Hope that one didn't run out of the park into the middle of a road. :razz:

My husband has promised me a trip to the botanical gardens tomorrow. :sky: I am hoping to get lots of great fall pictures before your rain gets to us! :lol:

Image Image Image

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 3:47 am 
Master Pilot

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 4:28 pm 
Master Pilot

These were part of my marathon shoot yesterday:

This must be my best imitation of a Monet painting.

The duck pond at Assiniboine Park.

More duck pond foliage.

Monet, part II?

Along the zoo fence.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 11:32 pm 
Lady Scryer

Those are gorgeous. ! :cloud:

Autumn in Manitoba looks completely lovely! :wee:

a few of mine from today:

Image Image Image

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 5:13 am 
Master Pilot

Thanks, duchess! Splendid colors in your shots, too. Autumn is awesome.

Hope the weather cooperates for you in the coming days. It rained ALL DAY today. All evening too. But it was a mild rain, so I didn't mind.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 3:06 pm 
Lady Scryer

Today is cloudy, but no rain yet... :?

Image Image Image

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 6:42 am 
Master Pilot

Some more shots from early October that I finally got around to uploading:

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:25 am 
The UnTitled

Wow, great shots guys.

--A

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 8:59 am 
Master Pilot

Here are some shots of our local Santa parade from November:

The ones below were also from November, shots of our first snowfall. I had a little fun and applied some Photoshop filters to them. I went for a gentle effect, not something off the wall. Hope you like the results!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:06 pm 
Lady Scryer

The holiday parade looks like it was a ton of fun! :sky: I take it you guys must have a night time parade there? :) Which makes the lights so lovely. :cloud:

I love the snow pictures, too. They have a soft, dreamy look to them. :D

Image Image Image

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:21 pm 
Master Pilot

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 10:16 pm 
The UnTitled

Can't be doing with the cold man. :lol:

--A

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 101 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next