Ahira's Hangar

David Zindell's Neverness, A Requiem for Homo Sapiens and all things Science Fiction and Fantasy
It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:25 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 47 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: A Clash of Kings
PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2003 5:06 am 
Master Pilot

the worst fights tho are in the political threads, it gets heated there, I've seen people go all out lol She told me to come but I was already there.<i></i>

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2003 5:11 am 
Lady Scryer

I don't go into the miscellaneous much, as I said, these days I mostly hang out in other authors. Ankh-Morpork people considered that spelling was a sort of optional extra. They believed in it the same way they believed in punctuation; it didn't matter where you put it, so long as it was there.~Terry Pratchett<i></i>

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2003 7:27 pm 
Master Pilot

I used to go over Rans now and again, too strange for my tates these days. Though I dare say I'll be over there when AFFC comes out.

Danlo - are we gonna have a read of ASOS next ? I smoke Mc's, not Crack<i></i>

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2003 1:17 am 
Master Pilot

BC7, you ARE a member at Storm's End aren't you? She told me to come but I was already there.<i></i>

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2003 8:30 pm 
Master Pilot

Sure am KM ! I smoke Mc's, not Crack<i></i>

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2003 12:41 am 
Master Pilot

Almost @ page 900! I don't think this book will ever end! Arya v. Goodwife Amabel. When I hit @least p. 925 I'll b back w/a recap! And now Danlo looked in that direction, too. He remembered that snowy owls mate in the darkest part of deep winter, and so along with this beautiful white bird perched in a tree a hundred feet away, he turned to face the sea as he watched and waited.

Ahira, Ahira, he called out silently to the sky. Ahira, Ahira<i></i>

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2003 5:35 am 
Master Pilot

The end is in sight! Boy do I love Maester Luwin! Boy do I miss the Black Crows! God is Joff a little pitful @#%$! What is Petyr's strange agenda? Ser Dontos is sooooo cool! What will bcome of the Imp? Renly? Some1's imagination? The ending is raising more questions than it is answering...The Lannisters and the Florents deserve a swift ass kicking! Theon is so pitiful he's almost bcoming endearing! God! Is that a gross concept or what?! I can't wait 4 Clash 2 end, but then again: I can't wait 4 ASOS 2 start. Weird stuff y'all! And now Danlo looked in that direction, too. He remembered that snowy owls mate in the darkest part of deep winter, and so along with this beautiful white bird perched in a tree a hundred feet away, he turned to face the sea as he watched and waited.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2003 7:32 pm 
Master Pilot

Questions ! Questions !

What do you make of Reek now then eh ? Loved the Fall of Winterfell ? I smoke Mc's, not Crack<i></i>

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2003 7:43 pm 
Lady Scryer

Theon -- ugggg! Ankh-Morpork people considered that spelling was a sort of optional extra. They believed in it the same way they believed in punctuation; it didn't matter where you put it, so long as it was there.~Terry Pratchett<i></i>

Post subject: Finished!!! Finally!!! Whew!!! WOW!!!
PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2003 6:29 pm 
Master Pilot

Well, here we go: Geez I NEVER thought I would make it 2 the end of this book! Now all I can say is Whew! WOW! OMG!!!

I'm almost @ a loss 4 words, incredibly rare 4 me! Where did these kids come from? Is the despicable Theon still alive or quick-fried 2 a crackly crunch? A winged snake? Now that makes u think, doesn't it Dany??? A half-man with half a face!! And MY GOD is Martin twisted!!! I kno I'll b very close 2 spoiling, if I'm not there already, but the end of Jon's last chapter!!!???? Good God!!! How can u take a fantastic character like Qhorin and...

But who the hell knos w/Martin? Half these people either reincarnate as animals, dream themselves in2 animals, come back from the dead or arise as the dead!!! Bring on ASOS! I'm finally ready. I REALLY feel like I've just passed some very strange, nasty, wild and wonderful initiation. I've said it b4, and I'll say it again: Martin is NOT 4 the fainthearted! not @ all! :"> (what in the WORLD is next?!!!) And now Danlo looked in that direction, too. He remembered that snowy owls mate in the darkest part of deep winter, and so along with this beautiful white bird perched in a tree a hundred feet away, he turned to face the sea as he watched and waited.

Ahira, Ahira, he called out silently to the sky. Ahira, Ahira<i>Edited by: danlo60 at: 1/19/03 9:50:04 pm
</i>

Post subject: ps
PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2003 6:32 pm 
Master Pilot

Is there no hope 4 the North? Beren I, finally c what u meant about Reek! jesus!!! no mind left, totally blown!!! And now Danlo looked in that direction, too. He remembered that snowy owls mate in the darkest part of deep winter, and so along with this beautiful white bird perched in a tree a hundred feet away, he turned to face the sea as he watched and waited.

Post subject: Re: ps
PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2003 7:45 pm 
Lady Scryer

SOS is about a million times more intense! prepare yourself!!

Ankh-Morpork people considered that spelling was a sort of optional extra. They believed in it the same way they believed in punctuation; it didn't matter where you put it, so long as it was there.~Terry Pratchett<i></i>

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2003 4:27 am 
Master Pilot

sos has one scene that is worth reading the entire series for

and its NOT the RW

"SPS! SPS! Kick their ASS!"-My school's Ozzie Guillen fans being assholes.<i></i>

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2003 4:44 pm 
Lady Scryer

Yes, there was a different wedding that brought tears of joy to my eyes!
I was so happy with what happened to the groom!
Is that the one you're talking about, KM?? Ankh-Morpork people considered that spelling was a sort of optional extra. They believed in it the same way they believed in punctuation; it didn't matter where you put it, so long as it was there.~Terry Pratchett<i></i>

Post subject: clash of kings
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2003 11:56 pm 
Lady Scryer

bump for Mhoram! <i></i>

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 47 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next