Ahira's Hangar

David Zindell's Neverness, A Requiem for Homo Sapiens and all things Science Fiction and Fantasy
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:59 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 47 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: A Clash of Kings
PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2002 4:32 pm 
Master Pilot

Well, what's happenin' around pg 750? I finally hit on a Danys chapter that did it 4 me! The House of the Undying was insane! It was awesome! As the dragons grow the production of wildfire @ the Red Keep does, as well. It is byond me now y some1 hasn't killed Joffery yet! Tyrion should, but grandad would get pissed! I absolutely HATE Theon! And c no redeeming value 4 the Ironmen whatsoever! Like Gimli I do think it's hilarious that they can't master horses--I'd like 2 c a Kalishar sail over w/stallions and wipe them off the face of the earth!

If I had 2 choose any character I'd want 2 b at this point it would prob b Eddison Tollett (Dolorous Edd) he is one drool crow! "Jagen" is fast becoming my fav character, he better re-appear in ASOS or this will b me: And now Danlo looked in that direction, too. He remembered that snowy owls mate in the darkest part of deep winter, and so along with this beautiful white bird perched in a tree a hundred feet away, he turned to face the sea as he watched and waited.

Ahira, Ahira, he called out silently to the sky. Ahira, Ahira<i>Edited by: danlo60 at: 12/27/02 9:38:57 am
</i>

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2002 7:52 pm 
Lady Scryer

It took a while for Dany to grow on me, too, but now she's prolly my favorite character. Just wait till you see what she does in SOS! One of the most truly brave, heroic, and selfless moments in the entire series! Go Dany!!
Danlo Winter is Coming
Blood and Fire
Unbowed,Unbent,Unbroken<i></i>

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2002 2:00 pm 
Master Pilot

Almost done! Man does George kno how 2 work u up and piss u off b4 battle! I read another "newbies" post @ ASOIAF and he said he had 2 put the series aside @ this point bcauz it was 2 depressing 4 him. (he also didn't read far enuff 2 c Direwolves running, his loss...)

Well, like the other thread says: ASOIAF, not 4 the fainthearted! I agree it is frustrating--but if u can turn ur depression in2 frustration and then anger--then ur armor is on and the battle is joined!!! oops!, retreat!

I hate Theon Greyjoy w/a passion! He is the stupiest person in Westeros--but I believe I may b fooled again, Martin is very tricky that way. I even disliked his sister in that last chapter! Then when I was finally done w/Theon I run smack dab in2 King Jerkfrey! Martin has no mercy!!!:">

(p.s. Qhorin is looking pretty good 4 Jon's dad, but knowing Martin that would b 2 obvious...) And now Danlo looked in that direction, too. He remembered that snowy owls mate in the darkest part of deep winter, and so along with this beautiful white bird perched in a tree a hundred feet away, he turned to face the sea as he watched and waited.

Ahira, Ahira, he called out silently to the sky. Ahira, Ahira<i>Edited by: danlo60 at: 12/30/02 7:12:43 am
</i>

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2002 4:07 pm 
Lady Scryer

There's a pretty good clue as to one of Jon's parents in the Dany chapter in House of Undying... Winter is Coming
Blood and Fire
Unbowed,Unbent,Unbroken<i></i>

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2003 3:31 am 
Master Pilot

ahhhh Duchess how long have you been at Ran's board? you know Son of Hot Pie? its so funny how he denies that R+L=J exists lol

anyhoo King Mudd knows where LF's loyalties lie, yes he does She told me to come but I was already there.<i></i>

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2003 4:07 am 
Lady Scryer

I have been at Ran's board since April. It was the original internet board I ever started going to. I am probably the slowest poster in the history of ASOIAF. All of these months and I am only a Hedge Knight. Ankh-Morpork people considered that spelling was a sort of optional extra. They believed in it the same way they believed in punctuation; it didn't matter where you put it, so long as it was there.~Terry Pratchett<i></i>

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2003 4:12 am 
Master Pilot

lol thats when I joined, April 19, and it was my first board also, and if I didnt loathe the place I'd have over 2,000 posts, but I only actually have like 1200 or so there She told me to come but I was already there.<i></i>

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2003 4:50 am 
Lady Scryer

It's getting to be way too big. These days I mostly post in other authors, the actual Martin threads are nutso. And people fight too much.
But there's where I ran into Danlo and Mhoram, so I can't really complain! Ankh-Morpork people considered that spelling was a sort of optional extra. They believed in it the same way they believed in punctuation; it didn't matter where you put it, so long as it was there.~Terry Pratchett<i></i>

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2003 4:52 am 
Master Pilot

lol ya know I got banned from there She told me to come but I was already there.<i></i>

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2003 4:57 am 
Lady Scryer

NO!!! Why??? Ankh-Morpork people considered that spelling was a sort of optional extra. They believed in it the same way they believed in punctuation; it didn't matter where you put it, so long as it was there.~Terry Pratchett<i></i>

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2003 4:57 am 
Master Pilot

Ran got pissed at the LADL for random stuff and warned us, then later he took down the link to the LADL board, so I was mad as hell

then one of my amigos, Grim Boards got banned and Lannister didn't even tho he should've been(major flame war with major email flaming) so me and my friends(scaledun, cerys, lev(who was banned but using an alt) and some others) got pissed and me and Levendis were the worst, Lev got IP banned and I got banned for flaming Lannister and Ran for his policies

Kinna funny in hindsight lol She told me to come but I was already there.<i>Edited by: King Mudd at: 1/6/03 9:59:24 pm
</i>

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2003 5:01 am 
Lady Scryer

That's wild!! I don't see many LF fights these days -- these days they're all centered around Stannis. I try to avoid those threads... Ankh-Morpork people considered that spelling was a sort of optional extra. They believed in it the same way they believed in punctuation; it didn't matter where you put it, so long as it was there.~Terry Pratchett<i></i>

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2003 5:01 am 
Master Pilot

almost all of my friends there hate that Bronn chap and I've come close, and so have they, to getting in some trouble She told me to come but I was already there.<i></i>

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2003 5:03 am 
Lady Scryer

Yeah, I've seen some of his posts. Ankh-Morpork people considered that spelling was a sort of optional extra. They believed in it the same way they believed in punctuation; it didn't matter where you put it, so long as it was there.~Terry Pratchett<i></i>

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2003 5:05 am 
Master Pilot

lol the Stannis things..... I could get into those if I wanted, Lord Baelish and Wolflord and Osravan are all in that and they are top quality posters She told me to come but I was already there.<i></i>

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 47 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next