Ahira's Hangar

David Zindell's Neverness, A Requiem for Homo Sapiens and all things Science Fiction and Fantasy
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:13 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 232 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 16  Next
 Post subject: Check out newly re-designed Gen Fantasy Board!
PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2002 10:49 pm 
Master Pilot

It's completely dif--I don't know if that's good or bad--put some speacilized colors in that they don't have on EZboard--I really like the banner and the buttons--wish I could get rid of that line tho! How far do you fall Pilot?<i></i>

Post subject: Sky's dad is not in good shape...
PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2002 3:51 am 
Master Pilot

Sky my prayers, and I'm sure the prayers of every1 @ the Hangar go out 2 ur dad and u in what must b a very tuf time...hang in there kiddo! Mathematics is a game. It's pieces are the axioms we create, and it's rules our logic. That mathematics is occasionally useful to mechanics and pilots is accidental -Mahavira Lal, third Lord Cantor<i></i>

Post subject: Welcome our newest Moderator-LadyIce 4evr
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2002 11:42 pm 
Master Pilot

Well I'm not sure yet if her name is The Innsmouth Lady or Lady Ice 4evr, as she may re-register--but I would like 2 extend a very warm welcome 2 the Lady who has so graciously consented 2 b our newest moderator and run the creepy, scary Horror forum--The Corner--she probably trying out her RWC password right now! Welcome my Lady, and thank u! The power of ahimsa is not just the readiness to die. It is the willingness to live. To live utterly without fear - this is a fearsome thing. <i></i>

Post subject: Please join me in welcoming LindaElane!
PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2002 4:59 pm 
Master Pilot

We are graced by the presence of our newest member, Linda Elane, who is one of the most prolific and astute followers of George R. R. Martin on the net. LE hails from Phoenix AZ, ASOIAF ezboards and other Martin based websites. I met her personally at Bubonicon34 in Albq yesterday. She is an extremely nice lady, and believe me she knos her stuff! Now don't let that go 2 u're head LE! The true human being is the meaning of the universe. He is a dancing star. He is the exploding singularity with infinite possibilities. <i>Edited by: danlo60 at: 8/28/02 5:07:17 pm
</i>

Post subject: Hello
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2002 1:21 pm 
Pilot

Hello, I am also known as High Lord Mhoram to the members of Kevins Watch! After some problems with the site Ive been able to join. Greetings! <i></i>

Post subject: Re: Hello
PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2002 12:04 am 
Master Pilot

Very Cool! Very glad u finally made it over Mhoram! The true human being is the meaning of the universe. He is a dancing star. He is the exploding singularity with infinite possibilities. <i></i>

Post subject: hello!
PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2002 7:37 pm 
Master Pilot

Hello, danlo! I like this site! I'll email you soon to become a pilot. Right now I'm off to Nirvana (the used bookstore) to find the Neverness books you rave(?) about! diamondraught,aka dromond. <i></i>

Post subject: Re: hello!
PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2002 8:12 pm 
Master Pilot

Welcome, dromond! OMG it's u!!!--and good luck--the books r VERY hard 2 find! The true human being is the meaning of the universe. He is a dancing star. He is the exploding singularity with infinite possibilities. <i>Edited by: danlo60 at: 9/7/02 9:07:44 pm
</i>

Post subject: Our 3 Newest Lord Pilots!!
PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2002 1:20 pm 
Master Pilot

Congratulations (and thank you!) 2 our 3 newest moderators: King Mudd, mhoram6901 & foamy!!! Lord Pilot Mudd has graciously consented 2 moderate The Music Heaume and Lord Pilot foamfollower definately knos her stuff in Fenestering Through Tolkien! Lord Pilot mhoram, who doesn't kno it yet, is now my co-anchor in the very hyperactive Ice Dome!! Funny how the opening of the NFL season really brought that 4rum 2 life!!! Congrats 1 and all!!! The true human being is the meaning of the universe. He is a dancing star. He is the exploding singularity with infinite possibilities. <i></i>

Post subject: Re: Our 3 Newest Lord Pilots!!
PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2002 7:11 pm 
Master Pilot

My new Lewis forum isnt really getting popular... I dont think Sky has even dseen it yet, and the GSF on the Watch isnt popular at all either. Boo-hoo. further up and further in<i></i>

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2002 9:59 pm 
Master Pilot

Remember <i> Field of Dreams</i> Lord Pilot!!: "If you build it, they will come..." B patient! The true human being is the meaning of the universe. He is a dancing star. He is the exploding singularity with infinite possibilities. <i></i>

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2002 2:30 pm 
Master Pilot

Ah, I suppose youre right. My forums will get larger. Hehe... further up and further in<i></i>

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2002 1:06 am 
Master Pilot

you are right High Lord .. I havent seen it .. yet .. but am making my way there as we speak!!! health and healing<i></i>

Post subject: Revamped Tolkien Forum!!
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2002 12:57 pm 
Master Pilot

Check out the new look Foamy has created in Tolkien!! (If any1 knows where 2 find preset wallpaper 4 just 1 image, please let me know! thanks) The true human being is the meaning of the universe. He is a dancing star. He is the exploding singularity with infinite possibilities. <i></i>

Post subject: Crikey, It's The Ring
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2002 12:18 am 
Master Pilot

I feel an overwhelming desire to put the Tolkien Forum On now. Narika nBari nAdun yanakhim<i></i>

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 232 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 16  Next