[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4183: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4185: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4186: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4187: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Ahira's Hangar • View topic - Quiet

Ahira's Hangar

David Zindell's Neverness, A Requiem for Homo Sapiens and all things Science Fiction and Fantasy
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:31 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 343 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 23  Next
 Post subject: Re: hey!
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 4:27 am 
Master Pilot

...what is duchess doing anyway? Is she on sabbatical? *****
Before, you are wise; after, you are wise. In between you are otherwise.
Fravashi saying (from the formularies of Osho the Fool) <i></i>

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 8:38 am 
The UnTitled

Dunno. She hasn't been at the Watch that I've noticed either, so I guess she is in some sense.

Any luck with finding out about possible board transfers?

I've got some free time at work now, so will try make a couple new banners to try out.

Will post them at the Hangar II.

--A ____________________________________

A sense of the sardonic preserves a man from believing in his own pretensions. -The Sayings Of Maud'Dib<i></i>

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 7:18 pm 
Master Pilot

sorry, I haven't tired yet...will work on it this week. *****

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 4:09 am 
The UnTitled

Cool. I tried a couple banners, but am not happy with them. Will look for some new fonts etc. today I think.

A sense of the sardonic preserves a man from believing in his own pretensions. -The Sayings Of Maud'Dib<i></i>

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 3:43 am 
Master Pilot

Hi, guys. I've been kinda busy, not much time to post here. "Does the walker choose the path, or the path the walker?"<i></i>

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 3:49 am 
The UnTitled

Hey MsMary. I see you didn't have time to make a longer post either.

See you when you got time.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 3:19 am 
Master Pilot

Where is everyone? "Does the walker choose the path, or the path the walker?"<i></i>

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 4:03 am 
The UnTitled

Damned if I know.

We're still here though.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 6:52 am 
Master Pilot

That we are. "Does the walker choose the path, or the path the walker?"<i></i>

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 4:23 am 
The UnTitled

Heeeeeeeelllllllllllllllllllllllllllooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

[echoes]

Heeeeeeeelllllllllllllllllllllllllllooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Heeeeelllllllllllllllllllllllloooooooooooooooooooo
Heeeellllllllllllllllllllooooooooooooooooo
Heellllllllllllooooooo

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 4:28 am 
The UnTitled

*sudden realisation*

Oh gods...I think I'm spamming the Hangar.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 6:07 am 
Master Pilot

Oh! So this is now considered a "hot topic?" now, is it? I'm stretched too thin by my promotion at KW and here. No just kidding... With a purple umbrella and a fifty cent hat

Livin' lovin' she's just a woman.

Missus cool rides out in her aged Cadillac.

*Come on babe on the round about

Ride on the merry go round

We all know what your name is

So you better lay your money down.

Alimony alimony payin' your bills

When your conscience hits you knock it back with pills.

Livin', lovin', she's just a woman.

* Chorus

Tellin' tall ( Helen told ??) tales of how it used to be,

With the butler and the maid and the servants three ( servantry ? ).

Livin', lovin', she's just a woman, Oh, you got it.

Nobody hears a single word you say.

But you keep on talkin' till your dyin' day.

* Chorus

Livin', Lovin', She's just a woman

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 6:09 am 
Master Pilot

"Does the walker choose the path, or the path the walker?"<i></i>

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 6:11 am 
Master Pilot

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 6:12 am 
The UnTitled

Uh yeah, Don't forget the Hangar II either.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 343 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 23  Next