[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4183: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4185: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4186: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4187: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Ahira's Hangar • View topic - Quiet

Ahira's Hangar

David Zindell's Neverness, A Requiem for Homo Sapiens and all things Science Fiction and Fantasy
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:58 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 343 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 23  Next
 Post subject: Re: Quiet
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 5:41 am 
Lady Scryer

I've been a bit tired the last few days. I am hoping to get soem good sleep over the next couple of days and be more like my usual energetic self. And I will also try to get up the next chapter in Dune over the weekend.

Our lives are the songs that sing the universe into existence.~David Zindell
<i></i>

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 8:32 am 
The UnTitled

And you did. Thanks Duchess.

I'm not complaining actually...if this place was as busy as the Watch I'd be in a lot of trouble.

--A ____________________________________

A sense of the sardonic preserves a man from believing in his own pretensions. -The Sayings Of Maud'Dib<i></i>

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 4:34 pm 
Pilot

I hve not been here for a avery long time.aa
High-Dragon

A Spirit With A Vision Is
A Dream With A Mission!!!

Copyright © By LadyDy 2000-2112<i></i>

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 7:44 pm 
Master Pilot

Good to see you back gal! (and your extremely hot sig! ) *****
Before, you are wise; after, you are wise. In between you are otherwise.
Fravashi saying (from the formularies of Osho the Fool) <i></i>

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 5:38 am 
The UnTitled

And stick around this time.

A sense of the sardonic preserves a man from believing in his own pretensions. -The Sayings Of Maud'Dib<i></i>

Post subject: Re: Quiet,
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 4:19 am 
The UnTitled

very very quiet...

Post subject: hey!
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 5:20 am 
Master Pilot

You want quiet? Go to the Lewis forum...we don't call it the library for nothin' <i></i>

Post subject: Re: hey!
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 5:47 am 
The UnTitled

Haha, I suppose I'm not complaining. It's good when I'm feeling lazy. Which is most of the time...

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 6:36 pm 
Master Pilot

You see I'm a seer and visionary Av. I started this board 4 years ago knowing the Tank at the Watch would be started and cause so much stress that folks would have to come here to mellow out. Prehaps I should have named it Ahira's Spa and Tennis Club? *****
Before, you are wise; after, you are wise. In between you are otherwise.
Fravashi saying (from the formularies of Osho the Fool) <i></i>

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 3:07 pm 
Master Pilot

Tennis anyone? Or perhaps a game of NFL picks? <i></i>

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 4:28 am 
The UnTitled

Haha, I'm not the sporting type.

Danlo, you're obviously a genius.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 5:12 pm 
Master Pilot

"Does the walker choose the path, or the path the walker?"<i></i>

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 5:17 am 
The UnTitled

Great emoticon.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 7:48 am 
Master Pilot

There's a spa here? Works for me!

Yes, danlo, you are indeed a visionary. No offense to the upstanding web citizen known as Avatar, but I'd rather not see this fine place ransacked by the minions of the Tank. (That's like a dirty, four-letter word to me these days. Like, tank you, man...heh.) <i></i>

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 5:04 pm 
Master Pilot

Too late. Avatar's already here.

Just kidding, Av. "Does the walker choose the path, or the path the walker?"<i></i>

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 343 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 23  Next