[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4183: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4185: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4186: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4187: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Ahira's Hangar • View topic - what's the most interesting thing you've done today?

Ahira's Hangar

David Zindell's Neverness, A Requiem for Homo Sapiens and all things Science Fiction and Fantasy
It is currently Tue Apr 30, 2024 12:47 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1089 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73  Next
 Post subject: Re: what's the most interesting thing you've done today?
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 5:08 pm 
Master Pilot

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 5:34 pm 
"It is not death. It is purpose."

Location: The Harper Hall, Fort Hold, the Northern Continent, Pern
I hope you are fully mended soon, Ms. Mary.
:huggles:

The world gets new-made every time you blink folks. Drop some of that baggage. ;)
~Avatar

When the Power of Love overcomes the love of power, the World will know Peace. ~Jimi Hendrix

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:32 pm 
Master Pilot

Seconded, MsMary. {hugs} (Can't be bothered to learn the keyboard strokes for "group hug" here at the Hangar... :lol:)

Today, I got rid of all my attorneys -- yay! One is in New York for two days of meetings, one is on his way to New Orleans for two days of meetings, and one is on his way to the West Coast for a conference and won't be back 'til Friday afternoon. Ahhhhh...

My books:

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 4:00 am 
Master Pilot

Aww, thanks, Menolly and ali.

Hope everyone's okay, I know I've been kinda scarce lately. :)

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 5:43 am 
The UnTitled

Don't worry...so have we all really. ;)

--A

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:51 pm 
Lady Scryer

Hope you feel lots better soon MsMary - having to take pain medicine (either prescription or over the counter) on a daily basis just to get through the day SUCKS.

Image Image Image

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 3:38 am 
Master Pilot

Thanks, Duchess.

I went back to Mobic again. Filled it at work Friday, took it with lunch, and by dinnertime my knee felt much better. Which is really weird, because when I took Mobic before, filled at the supermarket and a different formulation, it didn't do anything for me.

The formulation shouldn't make a difference in the effectiveness of the drug, should it?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:28 am 
The UnTitled

Hey MsMAry, your avatar isn't showing.

--A

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:16 pm 
Master Pilot

I can see it today. Maybe she fixed it.

When you say formulation, do you mean liquid as opposed to pills, or something?

My books:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 5:12 pm 
Lady Scryer

If she is referring to different manufacturers, it most definately can affect the efficacy of the drug. There are certain drugs (such as warfarin, levothyroxine, and phenytoin) where you should NEVER switch between brand and generic or vice versa without your doctor monitoring the switch with blood tests, etc. :?

I have one more night to go at work, then finally have a free weekend. :mrgreen:

Am waiting for the arrival of Bakker's The White-Luck Warrior in the mail. When I finished my reread of the previous books in the series and got on line to buy the ebook, found there was no ebook. :faint: Hard to believe no ebook in this day and age... :shock: So one more book to clutter up the house and one more tree needlessly dead. :razz:

Am currently spending the afternoon importing some CD's onto itunes until it is time to go to work. 8) Works from Los Lonely Boys, Green Day, Loreena McKennitt, Sarah McLachlan, and Courtyard Hounds. :)

Image Image Image

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 2:09 pm 
Master Pilot

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 1:17 am 
Lady Scryer

:( :( :( :( :( :( :(

hope it feels better soon!

(and enjoy Passover!!)

Image Image Image

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:33 am 
The UnTitled

Still not showing for me. I get the Imageshack "Domain unregistered" pic.

--A

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:37 pm 
Master Pilot

Imageshack must not like you any more. :lol:

My books:

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 10:01 am 
The UnTitled

Nah, some new rule about having to be a member. Or you can register your domain with them if you want the pics to show. Bastards. There might be a way around it.

--A

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1089 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73  Next