[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4183: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4185: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4186: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4187: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Ahira's Hangar • View topic - what's the most interesting thing you've done today?

Ahira's Hangar

David Zindell's Neverness, A Requiem for Homo Sapiens and all things Science Fiction and Fantasy
It is currently Tue Apr 30, 2024 9:55 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1089 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73  Next
 Post subject: Re: what's the most interesting thing you've done today?
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:38 am 
Lady Scryer

I do not know what is happening with your knee, but would recommend taling naprosyn rather than ibuprofen. Same class of drugs (NSAID's) but safer on your body and kills pain a bit better. (As with the motrin, should take with milk or food). If in a ton of pain, you can take tylenol at the same time - the two drugs boost each other in a synergistic realtionship.

Image Image Image

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:45 pm 
Master Pilot

Naproxin sodium has scared me ever since it was linked to brain aneurysms in young women. :shock: The assistant leader of my daughters' Girl Scout troop died that way -- took Aleve for a headache, lay down for a nap, and never got up again.

It wasn't a ton of pain -- more like that old joke: "Doc, it hurts when I do this." "Don't do that!" :lol: Anyhow, it seems to be gone now. Googling around indicated a hint that tendinitis (not resulting from an obvious injury) might be linked to thyroid issues. Wondering whether that might have been the cause, since my thyroid's obviously wonky anyhow. Ah well, we'll see if it happens again.... Thanks!

My books:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:25 am 
Lady Scryer

Image Image Image

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 7:22 pm 
Master Pilot

Oh great. 8O All this stuff's gonna kill us....

My books:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:42 am 
The UnTitled

It's a public holiday today. (Human Rights Day) so I'm at home, and not at work. :D

--A

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 3:21 pm 
Lady Scryer

Image Image Image

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:47 pm 
Master Pilot

Today I am enjoying the peace and quiet here at work. All three of my attorneys are out today -- one's having minor surgery, one's been on vacation all week, and one started a long weekend today. I've had stuff to do, but only a few tasks, and with long stretches of downtime in between. Ahhhhh...

Magickmaker's been home on spring break all week. She's taking the bus back to school Sunday.

My books:

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:04 pm 
The UnTitled

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 1:19 am 
Lady Scryer

And many Americans only care about their own personal rights, and want to poop upon the rights of other Americans. :razz: :razz: :razz: :razz:

Sad truth about my country. :box:

Image Image Image

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:03 pm 
Master Pilot

Well, strike that comment I made Friday about Magickmaker taking the bus back to school. She realized yesterday that she needed to get back to campus sooner in order to meet a couple of deadlines. So guess who ended up doing the eight-hour round trip drive yesterday? :tiphat: I'm sooooo ready for a nap....

My books:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 10:13 am 
Pilot

Damn Ali. You remind me that next time I see my Mum I owe her a big hug. Course, rather than travel I usually hit her up for money... :lol:

Meantime, here's one for you, cause Mums just never get as many as they deserve. :huggles:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:01 pm 
Master Pilot

Thanks, Cambo! I'll take all the hugs I can get! :) And back atcha: :huggles:

My books:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 4:24 pm 
The UnTitled

Big office move today, moved into new premises, so busy busy busy.

And now it looks like my machine at home has conked out damn it. Knew I was gonna have to replace it, but had hoped it wouldn't be quite yet...gonna be expensive. *sigh*

(I'm on the GF's computer right now.)

--A

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:22 pm 
Master Pilot

No wonder you shut down the Tank, Av. ;) Hope the computer fix doesn't cost as much as you think it will.

My books:

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 7:41 am 
The UnTitled

*sigh* Thanks Ali. But it will. :lol: Need new motherboard, new chips, new RAM, and new screencard, so might as well go the whole hog and get a new HD, power supply & dvd drive too.

--A

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1089 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73  Next